Conor stole his entire persona from Mayweather - this is a fact.

The Sausage King

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Forgetting about jacking that Canadian dude's image. The true master of being bold, flashy, arrogant, cocky, disrespectful, and running the show came from Floyd Mayweather. But unlike Conor, Floyd has defend his belts on numerous occassions.

When I go and read all the hateful comments about Floyd, his behavior, and comments and then compare to the applause and love Conor gets for being the same way, I find it a sad testament to how one person is loved for the same thing another is hated for.

The irony, of course, is that Conor is not original in combat sports - he is running the Money playbook.

You can see Conor doing this and you'd love him for it, wouldn't ya - you groupie you ! What you under-30 chumps don't get is that Conor is poor man's Floyd Mayweather. There's nothing unique about him, but you'll eat it up because he looks like you and you have no clue about combat sports prior to 2014.

I-am-rich-floyd-mayweather-throwing-money.gif

Stealing is illegal. I hope he's under surveillance.

They all stole it from Ali and he stole it from Gorgeous George...

So the real GOAT is...

220gorgeous.jpg

And Mayweather stole his act from Ali. And Ali and Ric Flair stole their act from Gorgeous George...etc

There was nothing before Floyd.

Yep, I forgot no one ever trash talked before Mayweather.

Conor stole it from Mayweather.

Since when did Ali brag about money? Floyd stealing his persona from Ali is mythical.

Yep, I forgot no one ever trash talked before Mayweather.

You're not thinking.

Many fighters trash-talked.

None ever trash-talked about PPVs and money and numbers and cuts and contracts till Mayweather.

McGregor has lifted his entire repertoire from the particular Money Mayweather brand of trash-talk.

You're a dimwit for not grasping TS's obvious & correct point.

More like Muhammad Ali, Prince Naseem Hamed, and Josh Mario

The guy has literally stolen every part of his " persona " from others.

Only the " enlightened " amongst you, refuse to see it.

1452897219822.gif

The guy has literally stolen every part of his " persona " from others.

Only the " enlightened " amongst you, refuse to see it.

1452897219822.gif

I literally have never seen a Conor press conference. I have seen all of his UFC fights. Thats why im a fan and you're sissy boy who talks about what one man says about another

This thread is just sad. Why do you care about his marketing so much? He's achieving greatness and you're worried about his money? Sad.

Back