John Kavanagh didn't know who Jeremy Stephens was either.

MMAAAM

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

As funny as Conor's response was, I find this statement by his coach to be completely disingenuous.

Really? He doesn't know who's the guy that just beat Barao, who in turn was once considered one of the best p4p fighters ? Doesn't know the guy who ko'd RDA who Conor was at one time booked to fight? Yeah right.

Last edited:
hegou.jpg

Stephens has had some impressive wins but he is a bit of a nobody. I was aware of him and knew he he KO'd RDA a long time ago but I can't remember seeing any of his other fights.

Why are these two acting like it's cool to not know who Jeremy Stephens is? I get that Conor big-timing him during the press conference was kinda funny, but to go on about it after is petty and childish.

Last edited:
Jeremy by KO in 2. With follow up shot to shut his mouth.

He's joking.

Conor wasn't.

Thank you Kavanagh

eJaB7va.gif

demian-maia-wrestles-with-gunnar-nelson-in-a-welterweight-fight-ufc-picture-id501174978

4q3TZd9.gif

n2itme.gif

Are you not allowed to lose fights?

Such great effort on a moronic shit post than can be done with any coach.

Are you not allowed to lose fights?

Such great effort on a moronic shit post than can be done with any coach.

Kavanagh is the Irish Edmond, deal with it.

Hit the lottery when Coner entered his gym.

Bullshit. Just trying to get some fan

Kavanagh is the Irish Edmond, deal with it.

Hit the lottery when Coner entered his gym.

Edmond has made his fighters worse.

Who has Kavanagh made worse?

As funny as Conor's response was, I find this statement by his coach to be completely disingenuous.

Really? He doesn't know who's the guy that just beat Barao, who in turn was once considered one of the best p4p fighters ? Yeah right.

kavanagh has reached confirmed cuck status now that conor literally has a new bjj coach. irish edmund trying to stay relevant

Stephens has had some impressive wins but he is a bit of a nobody. I was aware of him and knew he he KO'd RDA a long time ago but I can't remember seeing any of his other fights.
Crazy your definitley missing out, ive never missed one of his fights. The guy brings heat every fight he is in. Fun guy to watch, almost like a lighter weight robbie lawler

He's a nobody.

Even google doesn't know shit about him.

I wonder if he realizes that saying this means he's an ill-informed coach.

Knuckleheaded statement reminds me of this Chris Rock bit about people laughably flaunting their ignorance:

kavanagh has reached confirmed cuck status now that conor literally has a new bjj coach. irish edmund trying to stay relevant
cuck has never made much sense as an insult, but you really took it to a new level

Fuck that. War lil heathen.
Dude always puts on a scrap.

Both of them knew who he was.

It was just a continuation of the loud trash talk by Conor...he hadnt said anything in a minute so this was just an opportunity to do his thing again.

Unless you are new to MMA, you enjoyed some of Jeremy's KO's over the years.

I find it hilarious. Where's YOUR sense of humor disingenuous guy.

Really? He doesn't know who's the guy that just beat Barao, who in turn was once considered one of the best p4p fighters ? Yeah right.

Y

Cucking is between a man and another woman, and a third man. Get your facts straight.

Back