Three girls in a bar, which UFC fighters do you pick as wingmen ?

Hazuki Ryo

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Surprisingly, i would not pick Rockhold. He would be awkward and ruin the whole thing going for the spit or swallow move... Not subtle enough..

I would pick Condit, straight classy mofo, silent and mysterious and shit. To balance the whole thing, i would take Conor as the big mouth and entertainer.

Pretty solid team no?

0307-conor-mcgregor-beach-club-6.jpg

011_Carlos_Condit.0.jpg

Garbrandt and Stephens

I feel like they'll do really stupid shit and make me look better by comparison

You gotta go with the fighters that make YOU look best...
Bigfoot-Silva-UFC-156.jpg

HOLLOWAY_MAX.png

Jouban and Rockhold.Then we pick three hot girls.

Then the two of them persuade the third one to take one for the team,so they can get my wingmen.

What's up next? Fuck, marry and kill?

The ugly ones ya fuckin goof.

Or are you a beta looking for seconds ?

I'd pick someone that's ugly but is a good talker

I fancy myself a decent looking chap, but if I picked someone like Cuckhold, I wouldn't be going home with any girls.

None. I don't need these fools riding my coattail..

I'm taking all 3 home so I can show them I don't know what to do with them and leave them greatly disappointed.

What is it with this wingman bullshit ?

Why the fuck would anyone need a wingman ?

You go out with some people, you see someone you like, you go talk to them alone, if they like you back they talk to you and that's it.

Why complicate things with bullshit seen only in movies.

This thread stinks of virgins.

Surprisingly, i would not pick Rockhold. He would be awkward and ruin the whole thing going for the spit or swallow move... Not subtle enough..

I would pick Condit, straight classy mofo, silent and mysterious and shit. To balance the whole thing, i would take Conor as the big mouth and entertainer.

Terrible choice.

Condit is all mysterious and classy...until he opens his mouth "ehhhh, you know...can I well, you know ehhh...buy you ehhh, you know, ehhh.....dr"
McGregor: the instant he steps in he gets mobbed, becomes the center of attention. If you're next to him you can't even breathe. Everyone trying to get his autographs, someone punches you in the dick and you can't pee straight for 2 weeks.

Jon Jones is a much better wing man. He'll give me a couple of them pills, I'll put them in her drink, and then I'll take her upstairs and we'll have some quality time. Well, I will at least.

Back