Weidman will KO Romero

JonesBonesJonny

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Weidman is bigger, more powerful, stronger, and just as athletic as Romero. Yoel will gas and be put to sleep!
00twH4l.gif

original.gif

UFC168-ChrisWeidmanXAndersonSilva-Rd1-SloMo1a-400-sg.gif

Tim%2BKennedy%2BHurts%2BYoel%2BRomero%2BPalacio%2BUFC%2B178.gif

your thread is bad and I feel bad for you

doubt it, becoming obvious that the weedman is grossly overrated

I don't know if he will straight melt him, I can def see a TKO. I hope he wins and don't care how with the exception of a boring decision.

Romero is smaller and more explosive, he is like a small energy bomb . Weidman could underestimate Romero and end up like Lyoto.

I think Yoel is going to KO Weidman. I think Weidman got lucky with Anderson both times and Rockhold made him look easy. I like Weidman but i think he is in more trouble with Romero. Another loss coming up.

I think Romero is technically & physically superior to the hilariously overrated Weidman.

However, Romero's gas-tank is awful. Worse than Weidman's even.

Either Romero buries this guy early, or Weidman weathers the storm, hangs in there till round 3 when Romero is a spent force, gets him down and mashes him into the canvas.

I'll go with the former option. Romero will catch him with something big and get the job done in round 1.

chris likes to eat big shots so no shock to me if romero puts him out early

I think Yoel is going to KO Weidman. I think Weidman got lucky with Anderson both times and Rockhold made him look easy. I like Weidman but i think he is in more trouble with Romero. Another loss coming up.
Lucky? Lmao no. He was beating Rockhold before the kick happen, how did he make it look easy? It was close until the finish

If the fight stays standing Weidman will outbox Yoel but that is a big IF.

bro thats all pre USADA we will see what he is made off
Romero by decision

I like both fighters. I have no idea what will happen all I know is that this fight isn't going to be easy for The Chris.

tumblr_mqdhz1jhcv1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

I love this gif. It's like poetry in motion

We all agree that this is an exponentially tougher fight for either guy than if they were fighting for the belt, right?

It'd be a GIMME for either vs Bisping.

I think Weidman will TKO the ridiculously overrated Romero.

Am I playing the game right?

This will be a good fight no doubt and War No forget Jesus

Back