Stranger things UFC

Werdum, GSP, Cyborg, Joanna, Conor, Rose, Barnett??, Jones (on the bike LOL), Is that Cro Cop on the right??

Nice.

GSP with hair. Almost didn't recognize him. (It is him, isn't it? ). Lol

<{fry}>

Heard good thing about this show, compare to Breaking bad or game of throne, how good is it ??

Heard good thing about this show, compare to Breaking bad or game of throne, how good is it ??
game of thrones is overrated boring soap opera with dragons...........so comparing ST to GOT..........10/10

<{fry}>

It's a good show. It's 8 episodes on Netflix, if you have the time for it, watch it, you will probably enjoy it. If you have to make life altering decisions based on whether or not you have the time to check it out, it's not that important.

Last edited:
game of thrones is overrated boring soap opera with dragons...........so comparing ST to GOT..........10/10
bqPaC45vUZEmk.gif

Werdum, GSP, Cyborg, Joanna, Conor, Rose, Barnett??, Jones (on the bike LOL), Is that Cro Cop on the right??

I think that's Dana on the right and possibly Rory in the middle. Great work though!

overrated and still the most popular show of all time?

that would suggest that it is underrated ... by you :p

on topic, not sure what Stranger Things is but I like that art.

looks like it could be based on an 80s movie

If you look at it in that way, every single show that lasts for more than a season is a soap opera.

I'm a fan of both shows, and trust me, Stranger Things will become a soap opera just like Game of Thrones.

Why ?

Cause 1 season and a beautiful story wasn't enough, they want more cash.

If you look at it in that way, every single show that lasts for more than a season is a soap opera.

I'm a fan of both shows, and trust me, Stranger Things will become a soap opera just like Game of Thrones.

Why ?

Cause 1 season and a beautiful story wasn't enough, they want more cash.
I think it's funny how he calls it a soap opera as an insult, like being the best soap opera of all time (and so much better than Eastenders, Coronation Street, Neighbours etc) is ever gonna be a negative

BSG was considered a space opera, and that was another awesome show

I think it's funny how he calls it a soap opera as an insult, like being the best soap opera of all time (and so much better than Eastenders, Coronation Street, Neighbours etc) is ever gonna be a negative

BSG was considered a space opera, and that was another awesome show

Every single show over 1 season is a soap opera. There is no way to escape it.

But life is a soap opera too sooooo... it is what it is :)

Back