Aldo doesn't want to rematch McGregor

Goonerview

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
He doesn't want this fight. McGregor fighting Alvarez gives him the perfect "out" and he can ride off into the sunset and tell his grandchildren that he "tried" to fight McGregor, but the UFC didn't let him ... in a "hold me back, bro" kind of way.

Aldo can't wait to retire and hold on to this narrative that he "wanted to fight McG", but the UFC wouldn't let him.

If the UFC actually booked the fight between McG and Aldo (which I think will happen after McG/Alvarez), Aldo will try and wriggle out of it. Expect more cracked rib, spilled urine, deportation of WADA officials, turning up late to drug tests, non-sense.

McGregor waiting ages to fight Aldo, had to take on Mendes on short notice, travel around the world and had to show immense patience to finally get his title shot, he went beyond the call of duty for any contender ... Aldo can't even wait a lil' bit and now wants to retire and gets sympathy ... what a joke.

I personally, would love to see McG v Aldo in Dublin after UFC 205. Aldo would be shook before the fight even started, the Irish fans, media circus, his KO loss being replayed on big screens ... it would be masochistic

except the part where he actually does want to rematch him

Mcgreggor and UFC should call his bluff.....

I take aldo and dana word over a random forum nerd.

Aldo is a warrior. A true fighter. Of course he want the fight.

That is it i am blocking these tools.

Yeah I'm sure he'd hate getting another payday in a situation where he literally could not do worse than the first fight.

It's true. He didn't want to fight him the first time and pulled out. When the fight finally happened he was terrified, shaking, and got KOd in 13 seconds. He then said he would "fight McGregor anywhere, any time I see him, even in the street"... days later, he is offered the fight against Conor, to step in for RDA, and he turned it down.

If people didn't hate Conor, I'm 100% certain this would go down unanimously as one of the biggest ducks in the history of the sport. But they can't see past their bias.

He beat up Frankie Edgar because he "doesn't" want to fight Conor.

lol

Is there some kind of secret NASA program going on that has made chimps self aware or something?
Just shit thread after shit thread.

UFC 205 is a historic event for the company and the sport. They went for the biggest fight and got it. It's a superfight, however, not like GSP vs Silva would have been when they were dominating their divisions - but it still is a superfight. This forum has wanted them for ages!

Yes, Aldo got shat on but I believe the UFC would make it up to him after 205.

It's Colin who doesn't want the fight. For what reasons I don't know - but he clearly wants no part of it.

The bullshit about nobody wanting to see Aldo vs Colin 2 is a myth. It would do great numbers.

It's Colin who doesn't want the fight. For what reasons I don't know - but he clearly wants no part of it.

The bullshit about nobody wanting to see Aldo vs Colin 2 is a myth. It would do great numbers.
This Colin thing that you like to do....it's a really,really bad bit.

Conner/Canner/McTapper are all stupid and played out as well, but yours just doesn't make sense. how is Colin..which is a real name, supposed to be an insult?

This Colin thing that you like to do....it's a really,really bad bit.

Conner/Canner/McTapper are all stupid and played out as well, but yours just doesn't make sense. how is Colin..which is a real name, supposed to be an insult?

Yea you've told me. Twice. And it isn't an insult so you can go for the third time now if you want to.

Unless it's insulting to you?

He doesn't want this fight. McGregor fighting Alvarez gives him the perfect "out" and he can ride off into the sunset and tell his grandchildren that he "tried" to fight McGregor, but the UFC didn't let him ... in a "hold me back, bro" kind of way.

Aldo can't wait to retire and hold on to this narrative that he "wanted to fight McG", but the UFC wouldn't let him.

If the UFC actually booked the fight between McG and Aldo (which I think will happen after McG/Alvarez), Aldo will try and wriggle out of it. Expect more cracked rib, spilled urine, deportation of WADA officials, turning up late to drug tests, non-sense.

McGregor waiting ages to fight Aldo, had to take on Mendes on short notice, travel around the world and had to show immense patience to finally get his title shot, he went beyond the call of duty for any contender ... Aldo can't even wait a lil' bit and now wants to retire and gets sympathy ... what a joke.

I personally, would love to see McG v Aldo in Dublin after UFC 205. Aldo would be shook before the fight even started, the Irish fans, media circus, his KO loss being replayed on big screens ... it would be masochistic
raw

It's true. He didn't want to fight him the first time and pulled out. When the fight finally happened he was terrified, shaking, and got KOd in 13 seconds. He then said he would "fight McGregor anywhere, any time I see him, even in the street"... days later, he is offered the fight against Conor, to step in for RDA, and he turned it down.

If people didn't hate Conor, I'm 100% certain this would go down unanimously as one of the biggest ducks in the history of the sport. But they can't see past their bias.
Can't see past their bias says the guy with the McGregor AV, LOL

Back