Louis smolka vs brandon mareno. Who wins and how?

Fcukevin

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
So mareno lost his fight in tuf but he doesn't seem all that bad to me. Who do you guys think will win and how?

If Smolka loses, it's a disgrace to the UFC. Mareno was the #15 seed on TUF based on other small-time random organizations' champs, and Smolka is a top 10 UFC fighter.

I think Smolka should tap him late in rd 1 or late in rd 2. If Moreno comes out on fire like I expect him to, Smolka will eventually find himself in the full mount. He's pretty slick and very tough.

I look to his fights with Holohan and Nguyen, and I see a similar fight playing out. Moreno is making his UFC debut, and I think that could perhaps make it easier for Smolka to take over the fight in the midst of battle.

Moreno looked good on TUF but Smolka is too much, unfortunately. I also expect it to play out similar to the Holohan and Nguyen fights. If Moreno has any success, it will be in the first round.

If Smolka loses, it's a disgrace to the UFC. Mareno was the #15 seed on TUF based on other small-time random organizations' champs, and Smolka is a top 10 UFC fighter.

Those rankings on TUF were garbage.

That's a brutal debut. I think Moreno is good and might have a long career in front of him in the UFC, but he loses this one for sure.

Not a fan of Smolka, I'm rooting for the upset.

How come you don't like Smolka? He's pretty entertaining imo.

I don't know, something about him annoys me, nothing against his fighting style.

Moreno looked good on TUF, but Smolka is all kinds of fantastic. Must say i'm intriqued.

I don't know, something about him annoys me, nothing against his fighting style.

Fair enough. I'm the same with some fighters. Sometimes just the look of a dudes face makes me want them to get KTFO.

Fair enough. I'm the same with some fighters. Sometimes just the look of a dudes face makes me want them to get KTFO.
3038980-inline-stepbrothers.gif

Back