*Hendo Accuses *Bisping of Using PEDs

Do you want to see Bisping KTFO again?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"I think he's a little bit naive about certain things," said Henderson, who challenges for Bisping's middleweight title in the main event of UFC 204. "I was taking TRT when it was legal and really wasn't taking much. That's why I think it's funny. I think his body has changed more since we fought the first time than mine has. He looks a lot bigger and a lot different now than he did then. I look about the same except for maybe a little grayer here and there."

. . .

Henderson, 46, does not consider himself someone who used to game the system, just someone who was abiding by the rules in place. "Hendo" has long been a proponent of increased drug-testing in mixed martial arts and is a fan of USADA's partnership with the UFC, comparing it to Olympic testing when he was wrestling.

"I don't care what he says," Henderson said of Bisping. "It doesn't matter to me. I know, in my mind, who I am and how I've been throughout the years. I never tested positive for anything. I'm the one guy that's probably been asking for this type of drug-testing for probably five or six years before they started it."

Cont...

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/9/3...ater-barbs-michael-bisping-s-body-has-changed

"This guy is a marvel to modern science. Perhaps if you take his blood, we can find the cure for cancer. Because this guy is an anomaly." - Michael Bisping

All those headshots and TKO's are getting to Hendo.

The body change that Hendo is referring to is called getting older. I'm currently going through it myself. LMAO.

Rampage Jackson hinted that Bisping on some stuff too and he trained with him.

Either way, Hendo made a habit out of criticizing fighters for PEDs.

He always dances around and sidesteps the hypocrisy of his career.

"This guy is a marvel to modern science. Perhaps if you take his blood, we can find the cure for cancer. Because this guy is an anomaly." - Michael Bisping

M9iX_G.gif

Oh, Hendo... stop. Not you too!

You either retire a hero, or you fight long enough to become an Aldo.

Lmao that's rich old man Dan

Hendo is right, Bisping did look different when at 205.
He was carrying a bit extra around the middle then but he's not now. Other than that he doesn't look to have changed that much really since dropping to 185.

I find all this negativity surrounding Aldo bizarre to say the least.

Would it be better if I had used the First Aldo's name instead? Wanderlei is just so irrelevant these days.

That's pretty thick coming from Hendo.

The Godfather of TRT calling out Left Hook Larry? smh

As a fan of Hendo I say shut your mouth you abused TRT for years. Hendo is the epitome of the the pot calling the kettle black

That's pretty thick coming from Hendo.
Only to idiots that equate allowed TRT use in your 40's to fucking steroid use. I have taken steroids, I have been on cycles, I know about nutrition and all that horse shit. Not saying I'm an expert, but you don't have to be one to know that calling TRT use being a roiders is fucking stupid.

As a fan of Hendo I say shut your mouth you abused TRT for years. Hendo is the epitome of the the pot calling the kettle black

Use=/=abuse. TRT is good for older athletes. So is HGH. The only issue with TRT being legal is when guys in their early 20's were taking it, for obvious reasons.

Didn't his TRT exemption just allow him to be at a normal level? Didn't Belfort get busted because his exceeded the normal levels? Or am I just high as shit and confused?

Didn't Hendo say he would die if he wasn't allowed to use TRT? He looks fine to me. :rolleyes:

Back