Bigfoot Silva vs Junior Dos Santos

TourIsOverBoyo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This fight should be next, would be a name opponent for JDS and if Bigfoot wins that would propel him right back up in the rankings

Who you got?

Aren't they friends?

And Brazilian at that. Doubt they would fight

In fact I think I remember one or the other saying they would only do it if the title was on the line.

I am all for UFC reaching the next level, but I am against televised executions .

Bigfoot really needs a comeback fight against someone that doesn't hit as hard as JDS. JDS will end him.

Did Bigfoot Silva murder your whole family or something? Why do you want to see the man die in the Octagon?

One of the best HW vs Worst HW??You re one hell of a matchmaker...

at this point Bigfoot needs to retire, I have nothing against the guy but, he's lost 6 of his last 8 fights(8 of his last 12) by KO and TKO,for the sake of his own health he should call it a career

You brainwave????? Why would the equal #3 in the world who has beaten both the current champ (Stipe) and the #2 contender (Werdum) be given an opponent who just got KO'd bigtime by another of Juniors previous punching bags?? Should be JDS vs Werdum 2 and give Stipe a bit of a break before he fights the winner.

Sure why not. JDS is in need of a KO win. He hasn't gotten one in 3 years and BIgFoot is so close to tying Overeem's KO loss record.

Do you have a sexual fetish for watching big foot get KO'd? that's the only explanation I can think of.

bigfoot has been koed, what, 10 times in a row now? let the man retires. he looks like an emo now

do you actually know anything about mma? cause it sure don't look like it.

Bigfoot should run a small fancy coffee place in Japan. With his appearance and MMA background, he could make a lot of money. His new hipster look brought me to the idea.

pSKxALe.gif

The slight change in air pressure caused by Junior's pre-fight gesture would KO Bigfoot Silva

Back