How does Conor compare to some one let's say prime Gabriel

Logicalbjj

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Gonzaga is for sure a beast and a guy who has legit power and also is a high level bjj black belt. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks when watching Gonzaga "mAn, if that dude was to lose 100 pounds lol what a forcs he would be as a featherweight. " when you think about the skillset along side that man and on top of that jab?

One could throw Conors name into the mix but who knows where that would go (After the eddie fight obviously( Alvarez also wanted by khabib

OP is the best. He deed it.

Anyone that says otherwise is like Rosie O'Donnel at a bisexual bridal shower.

Gonzaga is for sure a beast and a guy who has legit power and also is a high level bjj black belt. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks when watching Gonzaga "mAn, if that dude was to lose 100 pounds lol what a forcs he would be as a featherweight. " when you think about the skillset along side that man and on top of that jab?

One could throw Conors name into the mix but who knows where that would go (After the eddie fight obviously( Alvarez also wanted by khabib

The manbearpig destroys the manlet at openweight.

At FW the manbearpig dies via blood loss from limb removal in order to make weight.

Why haven't they banned this guy yet? All his threads are nonsensical troll attempts.

Back