Gustaffson out of fight with Lil Nog. Ryan Bader steps in

Gus has fought 5 times the last three years. Shame that he is so injury prone.

Couldn't think of a worse match up for Nog. Never mind pretty much any match up is bad for him

Shit, that sucks. I hoped Gus was finally hitting an active run... Ah well, a win for Bader pretty much means a title shot if Jones isn't coming back yet.

Bader has never been that good at fighting other people. Lil Nog has got a shot.

Damn...Gus will never get a top win at this rate.

Their first fight was terrible

"Undisclosed injury" usually means either concussions or motivation issues which some might call ducking.

I'm not saying he's ducking Nogueira but that fight had upset written all over it. Nogueira is a bad style match up for Gustafsson. Gustafsson would be better off fighting a guy like Bader ironically.

Bader has never been that good at fighting other people. Lil Nog has got a shot.

Bader was on a tear until Rumble killed him.

OSP, Davis, Rashad, Calvan, and a few others is a damn good streak.

He just did this to Latifi, who is no slouch

giphy.gif

You're kinda crazy to put Little Nog over any active LHW at this point.

Nog is going to get beat up. Bader is the Bisping of LHW before he won the belt.

I could easily see Bader sneak himself into a #1 contender bout with a finish here

Bader was on a tear until Rumble killed him.

OSP, Davis, Rashad, Calvan, and a few others is a damn good streak.

He just did this to Latifi, who is no slouch

giphy.gif

You're kinda crazy to put Little Nog over any active LHW at this point.

Why do you duck for a takedown (?) just when guys takes a longass windup from last Friday with his leg...

Latifi is no slouch for sure, but this was one terrible move from him.

Well, Lil Nog won't be Ko'd. I'm picking Nog to beat Bader.

Love to see Nog win but reckon Bader has improved since the 1st one, got to back him here.

Gustaffson ducks Bader and then pulls out with an injury.

Doesn't matter, they will still gift Gus the winner of Bader/Nog to try and give him every opportunity to boost up in rankings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back