Favorite fighter tribute/highlight videos?

Zebra Cheeks

Cheeky Bastard
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

This nog one always fucking gets me. What are your favorites?

Oh shit, it would be a crime if I don't post this.

Shinya Aoki is one of my favorite fighters, this is my favorite tribute video on YouTube.

@HelloJapan

Shogun always just had that killswitch I didn't see a lot of guys have except maybe wanderlai and a few others. Like they had that combination of technique but also reckless aggression to their fighting that made them so fun to watch

Oh shit, it would be a crime if I don't post this.

Shinya Aoki is one of my favorite fighters, this is my favorite tribute video on YouTube.

@HelloJapan

That kids bjj is insane, he's not current is he?

Shogun always just had that killswitch I didn't see a lot of guys have except maybe wanderlai and a few others. Like they had that combination of technique but also reckless aggression to their fighting that made them so fun to watch

That kids bjj is insane, he's not current is he?

I look up to him because his jits is so devastating, he beat Alvarez back in the day even though Alvarez returned the favor and blasted him in the rematch.

Most of those footages are from way back but he currently fights at One FC or whatever it is called now.

I look up to him because his jits is so devastating, he beat Alvarez back in the day even though Alvarez returned the favor and blasted him in the rematch.

Most of those footages are from way back but he currently fights at One FC or whatever it is called now.
Yeah man, I train bjj so I love watching guys like that! I'll have to google his fights tomorrow or Sunday, I'll inbox you when I watch them!

Back