Any chance the McGregor news could be Mayweather?

Meathead Jock

WAR ASKREN
@Gold
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong. He gets murdered, but it would be the biggest payday available on the table and he has said he wants to retire young anyways.

New owners might be more willing to get a co-promotion deal made.

He humorously hinted at it @ the press conference.

I doubt it.

He either retires, announces that he's done @ FW, or proposes to Dee.

My hunch is that we're not going to hear the announcement because it's predicated on his expectation of beating Alvarez, which will not come to fruition.

If he somehow gets knocked out cold, will Rogan still interview him after? Will Conor's big announcement be that he felt a tap?

I think so, sure, maybe there's a chance. I dunno, maybe not, tough to say. Could happen, but, slight chance. Probably, but the likelihood is small.

Conor's "personal issue" is going to end up being a crippling desire for that Mayweather money.

Maybe the new owners came to some kind of deal with him.

The MMA world has been so crazy lately, wouldn't shock me too bad.

We would have people in here telling us how conor can beat mayweather

So I sure as hell hope not

Well if he's marrying floyd, then yes, it is personal.

He humorously hinted at it @ the press conference.

I doubt it.

He either retires, announces that he's done @ FW, or proposes to Dee.

My hunch is that we're not going to hear the announcement because it's predicated on his expectation of beating Alvarez, which will not come to fruition.
It's a personal issue which the majority of the time is never a good thing, I called it days ago Dee has had a miscarriage or she is his beard and he's actually a homosexual. One of two.

Well, if ever there was a thing to catch Floyd's attention it's 4 billion dollars. And he wants to manage MMA fighters, so this would be his grand entrance into the scene.

It's a personal issue which the majority of the time is never a good thing, I called it days ago Dee has had a miscarriage or she is his beard and he's actually a homosexual. One of two.

Why would he announce that Dee had a miscarriage after beating Alvarez?

All the endorphins rushing through his brain and he's going to tell the whole world that his girlfriend had a miscarriage?

What?

Don't get me wrong. He gets murdered, but it would be the biggest payday available on the table and he has said he wants to retire young anyways.

New owners might be more willing to get a co-promotion deal made.
When Dana is saying 'Conor is going to make a left field announcement soon" it sounds like not a positive thing for the UFC.

If it were Conor/Mayweather Dana would be announcing it or otherwise keeping it on the DL.

I expect to find out this is Conor's last fight, at least for awhile.

People seriously think that Mayweather would let someone upstage him? You must really not follow boxing at all.

Well dana said "personal" issues so I doubt its a fight plan. Use your head and stop making crap threads.

I think you figured it out, it's the latter.

After his win he is going to call his true love, Chad Mendes, into the octagon and literally rest his balls on Chad's forehead then propose.

Back