Do people still think full camp Mendes would beat Conor?

ReasonableMMAFan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well, it seems so. Just from some casual observations I've made it sense people still think Chad would of won that fight if he had a fullcamp.

Why does it matter? He's fighting Alvarez and will never face Mendes again.

I think he would, but i think he always was on the juice so we never know. Conor's win balanced out after Chad got popped. But Chad definately gave Conor the hardest fight at FW

he would get murked again. only the haters say otherwise to rustle jimmies. they know the truth. conor would starch him.

A full camp Mendes goes to jail for rape after fighting Conor

he would get murked again. only the haters say otherwise to rustle jimmies. they know the truth. conor would starch him.
Right. Anyone that disagrees is a hater. Brilliant.

It's possible but we'll never know. Conor also wasn't perfect for that fight, but he did have a full training camp.

Mendes is a terrific offensive wrestler and Conor's TDD is mediocre, with knee problems. Mendes could beat him on the right day, Conor could knock him out again.

Full camp Mendes is the same or worse.

Full camp "Wont get touched" Diaz got dropped 3X's and lost.

Turns out tequila Cabo Diaz did better.

I'm not sure that anyone thinks that Mendes with a full camp would have won but Mendes did gas in the fight so you'd assume he'd have gassed later with more preparation.
If he'd been able to repeat R1 for 4 more he would have won but I doubt a full camp would have allowed him to do that and him getting busted for hgh makes me not really care.

Full camp Mendes is the same.

Full camp "Wont get touched" Diaz got dropped 3X's and lost.

Turns out Cabo Diaz did better.
Wrong. Some fighters do better on a short camp. And to the poster perhaps. Who cares. They'll never fight again anyway.

No.

Mendes seems to break mentally and that's a liability against a psychological warrior like Conor.

I think Frankie Edgar in his prime would maul Conor 9 times out of 10 but I see Frankie slipping from his prime and Conor getting better & better.

Even if he could...He's juiced to the fooking eyeballs so how can we respect dat?

[QUOTE="DanConner, post: 122167181, member: 512151"]Wrong. Some fighters do better on a short camp. And to the poster perhaps. Who cares. They'll never fight again anyway.[/QUOTE]

LOL.

Conor beats any fw on the planet right now.

Back