Hendo is my opinion GOAT

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
He may not have the best record, or the best win streak or longest title defenses. But the guy is still going at 48 years old.

His resume is the best resume of all time IMO. He has the most diverse range of competition ever faced in all of mma.

if some of these so called "goats" fought everyone like dan did, how good would there records be?

he has wins over: fedor (champ) wanderlie(champ), shogun(champ) rich franklin (champ), bisping (champ), lombard (champ) sobral (champ) noguera (champ) belfort (champ).

thats 9 wins over mma champions

henderson is also a pride and strikeforce champion and may very well add a 3rd organization to his record soon.

There's a difference between a fighter being a goat, and a fighter being your favorite fighter

It's better because he didn't lose?

A resume doesn't include losses. Please remember that if you ever submit a resume when applying for a job.
Don't tell them how many times you've been fired or turned down.

I doubt Jon Jones could ever fight to 48 years old.

A resume doesn't include losses. Please remember that if you ever submit a resume when applying for a job.
Don't tell them how many times you've been fired or turned down.
Ok. So regardless of what you want to call it hendos lost.

He may not have the best record, or the best win streak or longest title defenses. But the guy is still going at 48 years old.

His resume is the best resume of all time IMO. He has the most diverse range of competition ever faced in all of mma.

if some of these so called "goats" fought everyone like dan did, how good would there records be?

he has wins over: fedor (champ) wanderlie(champ), shogun(champ) rich franklin (champ), bisping (champ), lombard (champ) sobral (champ) noguera (champ) belfort (champ).

thats 9 wins over mma champions

henderson is also a pride and strikeforce champion and may very well add a 3rd organization to his record soon.
I fucking love Hendo.

But let's take a tiny step back. Let's say Dan Henderson, greatest MMA resume as of 2016.

hendohoff.gif

if jones fought as many people as hendo he wouldnt be undefeated
Ok? There's no way to know because he doesn't have that many fights. But 23 deep and he's not lost yet... Hendo only has won 2/3 of his fights.

Back