DFW - "This isn't fair on aldo..." NEW INTERVIEW

images

Last edited:
Dana feels bad for fucking over his fighters...
tumblr_nmuq6bNXIb1uqgeqbo1_400.gif

It is possible that Dana did battle this and the new owners didn't give a fuck. I mean the new owner is the real life Ari Gold after all. Though his past lies make this less likely.

Either way hopefully he can use it to get Aldo to still fight.

This man, Aldo, is the greatest FW of all time. WEC champ, undefeated for a decade, and this is how the UFC treats him ? They are not worthy of Aldo. I don't expect Conor's groupies to respect Aldo, but it only shows they don't respect the sport of MMA.

Pretty sure Conor is retiring after his next fight
If that's the case it would be such bullshit. Handpicking Conor's way to get two belts (if he wins) and him retiring never defending once. Can u imagine how much diatribe Conor would spew

Didn't he say "i am letting Connor keep the belt..."?

If that's the case it would be such bullshit. Handpicking Conor's way to get two belts (if he wins) and him retiring never defending once. Can u imagine how much diatribe Conor would spew

It's either that or he's fighting Mayweather in 2017

wtf is this after the fight bs. is conor coming out?

What scenario? Aldo got to win more fights? Max got to win more fights? Khabib gets to sit out another year and avoid fighting? Tony got to win ten in a row?

Life is not fair, but, come on. I like Conor, but, this is extreme. Asking Aldo to fight for an interim belt, when lesser champions got an immediate rematch and then ask him to defend it while the champ takes three fights in other weight divisions? Max got to win 15 fights in a row for a shot? Conor could go fight for the WW title and keep the fw belt. This is a joke. The politics are ridiculous. This is shortsighted on behalf of the UFC brass. Conor will not be around forever, props to him for cashing out and shame on the company for not thinking about integrity of their brand...but, this is not the only time they have given bad title shots.

this is a good sign for those fighters, they'll prob get hooked up somehow - if dana was instead blasting those guys or ignoring their name, it prob wouldnt be as good a sign

Back