Is Eddie Alvarez suspect to leg kicks?

I think so

But Conor made it pretty clear he hates throwing them

Nah. If McG kicks too much, Eddie is going to take him down.

Not nearly as much as Conor is susceptible to mediocre wrestling.

Against a lethal muay thai striker like Donald Cerrone, Jose Aldo, or Edson Barboza, yes.

Against a karate-boxer like Conor McGregor, no.

First time Conor utilized leg kicks he left on crutches and this time against a wrestler. Not a good idea.

He may kick him but push kicks and spinning shit mostly. He wont leg kick him

You do understand Leg kicks are not Conor's thing right? When he used it against Diaz he was simply using a known winning strategy vs Diaz. Also kicking against somebody that can wrestle is not the best idea. I think Conor will either pick his shots like he did in Diaz 2 fight or his ego returned to being big and hes gonna swing wildly trying to get a knockout right away. I really don't see Conor as a guy that has a lot of tools in his arsenal. Hes got one good thing; his left hand.

You joking right? Like Conor is gonna keep trying RDA chop kicks after he near kicked his leg off with his God awful technique. I can see Eddie grabbing a leg landing Conor flat on his back, or coming over the top with leg in hand with a right overhand.

No. Since Ed is orthodox, the outside leg kick isnt there like it was with Diaz.

One things for sure EDDIE IS GONNA GET ROCKED through out the fight.

How many times can Eddy get rocked ? Thats the real question

One things for sure EDDIE IS GONNA GET ROCKED through out the fight.

How many times can Eddy get rocked ? Thats the real question

I don't know about that. Eddie is a smart fighter and has been studying tape. I'm interested to see if he can execute his gameplan. He has the skillset if he has figured out the timing. (Big if)

I've heard he's actually quite skeptical.

Nope. Massive difference between Cerrone's muay thai kicks and Conor's hipster kicks.

Back