The reason we can't stand Colin Mcgruber..

eyenomas

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Is because the UFC NEEDS him/ a 'star' right now more than ever.
GSP is gone.
Rhonda is gone.
Brock is gone.
Lawler is gone.
And a handful of other well known stars have lost a little of their luster.

USADA is very present.

The main reason is because the UFC is in a unique position where the level of invincibility in some fighters has disappeared, do to stringent drug testing, which is good. It is going to take a little time for this effect to settle and allow stars, and new stars to emerge. It is a weird time for professional fighters.

All of that being said, Colin Mcgruber is definitely owed a lot of respect. He has/is changing the way the game is played. He is indirectly forcing every other fighter to elevate their game, both in and out of the cage. Be that unnecessary trash talking, going for a finish where they would usually coast, being more diverse in their arsenal, adapting and implementing movement coaches, and encouraging a more well rounded game in each fighter. Love him, hate him, you are watching him. And it is ok to feel both ways about him. Grab some popcorn, and enjoy the Mcgruber show.

tumblr_m3klj5icbH1qbdgk6o1_500.gif

I could see Conor strolling into the next 205 press conference like MacGruber.

the main reason people dont like him is because of his absolute shit 12 year old fans

They hate him because they are jealous he accomplished more than their favorite fighter. I saw the same thing with Jon Jones. He beat pride guys and that made people cry for years on sherdog

people love supporting mcgregor because he brings out the hate in so many. haters revert to a pre teen state and call him names like colin and connie and mcgruber. its funny to watch from the sidelines. jimmies rustled like no other.

If you end up liking it you will like these ones too. These are my other favorite ones I am a big fan of Japanese movies, more so the bizarre ones.

visitor Q
Gozu
battle royale
Audition

I could see Conor strolling into the next 205 press conference like MacGruber.

I love MacGruber. But seriously there is someone named Mcgruber? Lol.

I heard they reboot McGyver and it sucks. Wish they just made MacGruber series. Will Forte is funny.

Colin mcgruber! Zomg how funny and original!

If you end up liking it you will like these ones too. These are my other favorite ones I am a big fan of Japanese movies, more so the bizarre ones.

visitor Q
Gozu
battle royale
Audition
I'm betting I'm going to like it. I don't remember if there were Japanese or not, I think they might be Korean movies. But I Saw the Devil and Oldboy are awesome if you haven't seen them.

I'm betting I'm going to like it. I don't remember if there were Japanese or not, I think they might be Korean movies. But I Saw the Devil and Oldboy are awesome if you haven't seen them.

Yup seen both, they're Korean. There's a lot of Korean ones too that are great. I own a ton of foreign films

You ever seen him fight? He puts on pretty exciting fights man, you should check them out. I understand that's secondary to all the bullshit you're going on about but some people still like to watch fights...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back