Conor vs Sonnen- Who Really Is A the Better Sh*T Talker?

Who is the better shit-talker?

• Total voters

Ridian

Lifelong Combat Sports Fan
@purple
Reaction score
I think Conor used to be funny and talk good shit but now it's just stupid and annoying. Sonnen is fucking hilarious and def put together more clever one liners

Chael > Conor

Glad I was able to settle that for you

Chael is wittier and funnier imo.

I dunno. I find Sonnen kinda lame now.

sonnench.jpg

Chael is good, but he never had scads of nuthugging fans to work off of either. Lots liked him, and enjoyed his words, but it was just from the regular fanbase.

Conor has thousands and thousands of clueless casual fans that eat everything he says up, be it great and witty to dumb and repetitive alike.

Hard to compare.

Conor says one line and than repeats it and just starts to yell and say "Foukin" a lot lol. Chael used to just go off and keep going and it was hilarious

Chael is infinitely more witty and doesn't repeat himself half as much

Conor IMO. He takes mind games to a new level.

Chael's smack talk always seemed forced and rehearsed.

Rehearsed lines aren't that funny.

I prefer guys like the Diaz bros who go up there with no plan, yet still manage to say the most hilarious shit.

They are both excelent, i think Conor is better because he has that hilarious accent and his material is more diverse and more "natural". Also Conor backs up the things he says, Chael didn`t and that`s a HUGE difference imo.

Cheal and it's not even close. The story about the Nog brothers petting a bus and feeding it a carrot was fucking hilarious.

Chael lives more on the trash talk. That was his hope for hyping up fights and making bank bro.
Sonnen also goes deeper and bullshits more, does the ridiculous stuff just to stir the pot.

Come to think of it, besides Conor and Chael does anyone else even really talk shit? I don't think anyone else is evens close to the level of Conor and Chael

Conor!

Even though Chael is funny as hell, most of his shit is rehearsed and memorized. Conor comes up with shit on the spot!

Back