The new UFC owners

snakejanson

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Uh, guys...

Conan O'Brian, Ben Affleck, Wahlberg, Brady, and Michael Bay now own the UFC. Is this the apocalypse??

Last edited:
Which Brady?
brady.jpg

"Uh, guys...

Conan O'Brian, Ben Affleck, Wahlberg, Brady, and Michael Bay now own the UFC. Is this the apocalypse??

Shoop and gif away please."

Heres my shoop. If you shake the screen, it becomes a gif

Next UFC will be owned by Conor. And the haters will kill themselves.

Uh, guys...

Way to grasp for straws TS.

They own a very small minority stake, it's not like they are sitting in the boardroom making decisions as a group. They merely invested in a financial group that buys, manages ,and operates various entertainment businesses. They reap the financial benefits if the company grows, but they aren't decision makers in any way.

Ask your dad, he'll explain it sport.

Yes! Now I will blame Tom Brady for fighter pay.

Uh, guys...

You people wanted to be mainstream
Well congratulations cause now you got it

I don't care who owns the thing. It's a fuckin joke.

i'm fine with it, idk how smart it was for them to buy into the ufc though since it's dying and all, but yeh, rich entertainers buying shares in entertainment companies isn't a new thing

Uh, guys...

How is this the apocalypse? This is the kind of deal that will take the sport to the next level. No more boring ass Aldo like fighters as champs. 100% entertainment, 100% fun, just like Pride and Rizin, but bigger and better, the Murican way.

Don't be a negative Nancy.

Back