remember when Jose Aldo robbed Erik Koch of his title shot? Remember when he never rematched

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cub Swanson after flash KOing him in 7 seconds? According to Conor haters all quick KOs deserve a rematch

Aldo-Double-Knee.gif

I don't really remember Swamson being the number one contender and Aldo refusing to grant him a rematch.

remember when he spent 10 years undefeated and faced everyone the company put in front of him?

remember how mcgregor won an interim belt, and then aldo fought him because that's what you do with champion vs interim champion?

yup.

Seriously, why do you not understand the accomplishments that Jose Aldo has. I want a re-match but I'm cool with Alvarez as well. Both parties need to move on. I love watching Aldo fight and I understand how devastating that loss must have been but the best thing for him to do right now is keep fighting in the UFC.

Erik who? You think he had a chance to win?

Because neither of those fighter were on a ten year unbeaten streak, and seen as the #1/2 p4p fighter on the world

3 months after Aldo's win, Koch pulled out of his FIRST WEC fight

"Koch was scheduled to fight Wagnney Fabianoat WEC 43 on September 2, 2009,[8] but was forced to withdraw from the bout due to an undisclosed injury while training."

Keep searching. Swanson was on a 17 fight win streak I guess.

Cub Swanson after flash KOing him in 7 seconds? According to Conor haters all quick KOs deserve a rematch
No retard, long reigning champs deserve a rematch. Dont play stupid, and dont pretend there is any moral justification for what the UFC is doing to Aldo.

TS

Connor does not give excuses, he doesn´t explain his shit. He´s just himself

He does not give a fuck

Be like him and stop making threads explaining why aldo doesn´t deserve

No retard, long reigning champs deserve a rematch. Dont play stupid, and dont pretend there is any moral justification for what the UFC is doing to Aldo.
Almost everyone on this forum complains about instant rematches. Then Conor starches Aldo in a matter of seconds, like he's been saying he would for years, and now Aldo "deserves" one.

TS

Connor does not give excuses, he doesn´t explain his shit. He´s just himself

He does not give a fuck

Be like him and stop making threads explaining why aldo doesn´t deserve

I find this line consistently hilarious.

Yeah hes nor playing a persona at all is he? You saw the real him when he first entered the UFC. Now its projecting an image.

I don't really remember Swanson being the number one contender and Aldo refusing to grant him a rematch.

Yeah I also don't remember Cub ever being p4p #1, longest reigning FW champ in UFC history, holding victories over all time greats like Faber and Edgar (x2)....

you remember when Aldo finished fights? bc I can't

Back