Manlets Are Superior But Why?

Coolidge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So called 'Manlets' have been dominating combat sports for years upon years now. It started with boxing with Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquaio. Now it has spread to MMA with Conor McGregor. Traditional wisdom says the larger you are, the more people are going to care about you. But if that's true, how do you explain the rise of the 'manlets' and their status as PPV kings? Maybe it's time to start respecting these guys? They're already getting respect through people buying their events.

In before manlet hate!

#manletlivesmatter

On+the+good+genetic+part+_dbbbb249ec9acd3ce72b8389f4736496.jpg

I was going to talk shit but I gotta check my white 6'4" 230lb privilege

Let the little fellas have their day in the sun

:)

Because more people can relate to someone 5'8 over someone 6'2+.

Lol but seriously its a statistics game. There are vastly larger numbers of smaller people than there are big guys. Thus there are more athletic small guys than large guys.

Cripes the average male height globally is primarily determined by china.

im 6'3 225 im hesitant to call conor or floyd a manlet. manlet is like mighty mouse. true freakshow small.

Combat is generally more exciting when you're not gassed, or pacing yourself after 2 mins.

pure and simple people are becoming more knowledgeable, with knowledge comes respect for true high end skilled participants.

give me a BW fight over a HW bout 24/7*.

* is for those rare great HW fights that are so few and far between, that they destroy the curve with pure power.

Lol but seriously its a statistics game. There are vastly larger numbers of smaller people than there are big guys. Thus there are more athletic small guys than large guys.

Cripes the average male height globally is primarily determined by china.
China-Basketball-Uniform-5.jpg

Manlets need to use promotion skills to get noticed, so naturally they master it and play to the casual markets.

Because manlets are far more skilled, faster, more agile, etc. Much more fun to watch than lumbering heavyweights.

Everyone wants to be average height

These wars between guys who are 5'3" ladyboys and goofy 6'6" dinosaurs are funny to watch

6'5er reporting in . Ready for duty.

But let's real, ill be in command soon enough

:p

Back