I predict Eddie will fight Conor the same way he fought Pettis and win a boring decision

Jawth

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Almost all of the talk about this fight has centered around who will destroy who, will guys taking Eddie claiming he's going to expose Conor and guys taking McGregor beating the GOAT drum about how Eddie won't last a round, will crumble from the first shot, etc.

I predict Alvarez will fight smart, take zero risks and put McGregor against the cage or on his back and take no risks to pursue a finish.

Basically I think this will be a terrible fight and the only people who will get any satisfaction from it are the people who really fucking hate Conor to see him getting blanketed.

Pettis is on a whole different planet than Conor when it comes to grappling. As well as cardio and toughness. If Eddie gets Conor down he will have a much bigger advantage and will likely finish him. Pettis fight was a stalemate because Pettis has some of the best MMA bjj in either division. I mean the dude fucking subbed Melendez, Bendo, and now Aloe Vera. That's pretty insane accomplishment.

OP I think you should go watch K-1. And if Conor doesn't like it he can go fight in K-1 or boxing and get his shit pushed in and not be top 50 in either

Decisions are now better and more spectacular than KO's now.

Get with the times. Bum.

Conrad bless.

He'd be an idiot not to. That's how he can win. If he keeps it on the feet, dat left and 5in reach will do him in.

He'd be an idiot not to. That's how he can win. If he keeps it on the feet, dat left and 5in reach will do him in.

It's yet to do anyone in outside of the featherweight division.

Conor will be begging to stop the fight, that's what is going to happen.

I predict he'll try to do that and get cracked...Also stalling for 3 rounds is a lot easier than doing it for 5.

If he tries to fight like that he won't have much success. Conor isn't Pettis, he thrives when he's fighting on the backfoot and is the best boxer Eddie has faced. Also, Eddie was gifted the decision against Pettis, so it's not like that was a successful gameplan.

It's yet to do anyone in outside of the featherweight division.

Well he put Buchinger to sleep with it

And the only opponent in the UFC he's fought at LW is Nate. Who the hell has KOd Nate with their hands in the UFC ?

I'd say if he connects well on Eddie, he takes a nap.

Good, I hope he does. Conor is a joke and he has zero ground game. I hope everyone who fights him puts him on his ass the whole time. He's been exposed, he's an incomplete fighter, and when he stops getting gifted title shots he'll be an unremarkable fighter at 155.

If hes able to control conor on the ground he'll get a tko within 5 rds

Connor has much better footwork then Pettis and can attack off his back foot, angles, etc. He's not going to get caught on the cage like Pettis. This fight is probably the best matchup he could have gotten out of everyone in that division. A small, stocky wrestle boxer who gets hurt easily.

Back