R.I.P. Edward "The Underground King" Alvarez

Bob and Donald Dos Anjos

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
This thread is meant to pay respect to the former LW champion...of course this thread will be apropos on the night of November 12th :)

Edward's nickname will be fitting because he will be lowered 6 feet underground after the fight.

It will be a 1st round KO....everybody knows it. Including the McGregor haters / closet fans.

5 inch reach disadvantage, 2 inch height disadvantage, amateur stand up, terrible top control when he gets you to the ground lol. It's just a recipe for disaster I kinda feel bad for Eddie because he actually thinks he has a chance in hell when he doesn't.

Look at this beast the last time he took a title at 155 smh:

XfOPy3I.gif

Jesus he looks like a tank haha

BTW just pretend thats Herb Dean trying to wake up Edward in the back round.

We will be back to pay our respect on November 12th. I'll have a eulogy written for poor ol' Edward.

#2WeightWorldChamp
#PPVKing

:rolleyes:

My favourite thing about Conor threads is I can do a mass ignore because they come a flocking to it.

I love how you cite Herb Dean..

If it was a different ref, Eddie would live on

Hopefully this happens so Edward gets his big mouth foookin shut

RIP Conor McGregor
As soon he'll be Courtney McGregor
After he addresses his personal issue

Eddie is hittin the deck face first. Watch

Awwww ts still believes in Santa clause, in 43 days you gonna find out the truth.

Conor is due for another beatdown. Don't worry though. I'm sure he will get an immediate rematch.

This thread is meant to pay respect to the former LW champion...of course this thread will be apropos on the night of November 12th :)

Edward's nickname will be fitting because he will be lowered 6 feet underground after the fight.

It will be a 1st round KO....everybody knows it. Including the McGregor haters / closet fans.

5 inch reach disadvantage, 2 inch height disadvantage, amateur stand up, terrible top control when he gets you to the ground lol. It's just a recipe for disaster I kinda feel bad for Eddie because he actually thinks he has a chance in hell when he doesn't.

Look at this beast the last time he took a title at 155 smh:

XfOPy3I.gif

Jesus he looks like a tank haha

BTW just pretend thats Herb Dean trying to wake up Edward in the back round.

We will be back to pay our respect on November 12th. I'll have a eulogy written for poor ol' Edward.

#2WeightWorldChamp
#PPVKing

:rolleyes:

dude can i just check, in all seriousness are you like 15 years old or what

Back