Do people actually believe that Nick Diaz is coming back to fight without retiring after one fight??

Reddd

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What kind of succers are going to believe that Nick is actually going to come back and be a good boy and take the fights he should be taking at 170 for a title run? Dude is going to ramble on and on for weeks about how he is the best guy, and then he'll finally get the UFC to cave for a match up he doesn't deserve where he'll lose and bitch like crazy about it, and retire for the 4th straight time.

There you have it folks. Nick's next 8 months of his life.

I'm not sure anyone's thinking nick Diaz will do that tho, ts.

Do people really think Nick Diaz won't get popped for Marijuana in his next fight?

NickDiaz4.jpg

How baked were you when you wrote that title?

I'm not sure anyone's thinking nick Diaz will do that tho, ts.

The man doesn't have any idea that he hasn't won a fight in like 5 years it seems like. It almost feels like he got ran over by a truck and just woke up from a coma where he thinks he still holds the SF belt and didn't lose his next 3 out of 4 fights.

All he'll do is get a big fight because he's a draw, and then when he loses he'll curse all over the cage, and make an awkward speech about how no one wants to actually fight, or how they need Pride rules, or some other rant that is irrelevant before he says he is out and he is retiring again. Then his drug test results will show up, and they'll realize he isn't clean either and he'll get suspended again.

I mean, does anyone even think his suspension screwed him in the first place? He was already retired and had no plans of fighting before he got suspended.

Did Nick Diaz fuck your girlfriend or something? Jesus dude, get a hobby.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back