Why is cocaine use allowed in the UFC?

Ginn

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
@Green
Reaction score
Fury is about to lose his HW Boxing belt for testing positive for cocaine. In NFL/NBA/MLB you get suspended and lose a ton of money.

In the UFC nothing happens.

lfdzdd.gif

lfdzdd.gif

aqpusv.jpg

Fury is about to lose his HW belt for testing positive for cocaine. In NFL/NBA/MLB you get suspended and lose a ton of money.

lfdzdd.gif

lfdzdd.gif

aqpusv.jpg
Because Conner approved it.

Fury is about to lose his HW belt for testing positive for cocaine. In NFL/NBA/MLB you get suspended and lose a ton of money.

lfdzdd.gif

lfdzdd.gif

aqpusv.jpg
Coke out of competition was not on list, it is now. Feel better?

It's only allowed out of competition because it's a recreational party drug. If you test positive fight night, you're in trouble

I think Fury and Jon Jones should fight with some sort of hybrid rules (kickboxing with 4 oz gloves, eyepokes allowed to give Jones some leverage) in RIZIN. The battle of the most notorious cocaine and steroid users in combat sports. They should of course be allowed to be on whatever they want for the fight. It's Japan and there's no one who could stop it.

Because it's great add them to your Frosted Flakes

I probably misunderstood, because I don't care, but I thought Fury dropped out of his fight for mental health reasons, without a timetable and the IBF/IBO/WHUSDB took their belts away. Not exactly because of the drug use.

I'm sure some quality poster will sort this out for us.

If conor gets cracked for it, it'll be legal within a week.

Fury is about to lose his HW Boxing belt for testing positive for cocaine. In NFL/NBA/MLB you get suspended and lose a ton of money.

lfdzdd.gif

lfdzdd.gif

aqpusv.jpg
Not because they allow it, but simply because if its used out of competition, when not in training for a fight, it doesn't concern the UFC, nor should it.

no one should actually care about recreational drug usage

if you do, you're a bum

I DMed this to Dee and everyone else in Conor's camp I could find on social media the minute I saw this last year, but I didn't get anything back. Seems like Conor and Dee have some sort of unwritten agreement and she knows what he's up to....or not. If the 'personal stuff' Dana's referring to has something to do with his relationship with Dee, I'd like to think I played a small part in this drama.

Coke and prize fighting go hand-in-hand.

Back