Why Do People Honestly Care if Hendo Lands Late Blows?

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
People really will complain about anything around here. Hendo is a legend and never talks trash, yet people just look for reasons to bash him. This is cage fighting, if Hendo lands one or two blows to an unconscious opponent, then there should be no issue. Plus he has only done it to Wanderlei and Bisping, two fighters who talk a ton of trash.

giphy.gif

Usually the late blows aren't that damaging when you compare them to the shots that knocked the dude out.

Lol are you serious.

Why do people complain about people hitting unconscious people in steet fights?

Probably the same fucking reason why people complain when Hendo hits unconscious fighters.

Yeah, unnecessary brain damage and a possible broken jaw or orbital is no big deal.

Let me guess, yet at the same time you're probably one of the people who cries that Roy Nelson should get prison time & be banished from the UFC for life, just for playing touchbutt with Big John.

Lol are you serious.

Why do people complain about people hitting unconscious people in steet fights?

Probably the same fucking reason why people complain when Hendo hits unconscious fighters.
He only does it to fighters who deserve it.

This is one of the worst threads.

Ever.

Yeah, unnecessary brain damage and a possible broken jaw or orbital is no big deal.

Let me guess, yet at the same time you're probably one of the people who cries that Roy Nelson should be banished from the UFC for life & get prison time for playing touchbutt with Big John.
This is fighting, brain trauma will come regardless.

He only does it to fighters who deserve it.

I don't think you understand the word "deserve"

Wand and Bisping deserved to get blasted like they did. But they didn't deserve to have their heads smashed in after wards.

It's not like these guys stole from Hendo, hurt Hendo's family or attacked Hendo in any way besides talking shit.

This is fighting, brain trauma will come regardless.

Yeah, let's allow them to sneak punches in at the staredowns then.

Protect yourself at all times right?

HerringNakao.gif

People really will complain about anything around here. Hendo is a legend and never talks trash, yet people just look for reasons to bash him. This is cage fighting, if Hendo lands one or two blows to an unconscious opponent, then there should be no issue. Plus he has only done it to Wanderlei and Bisping, two fighters who talk a ton of trash.
Because it is extremely dangerous. Not to mention that it is a dick move. Why would you want to permanently hurt somebody? You won the fight all ready.

This is why we like classy guys like Fedor and Bisping.

What about cranking submissions too long, are you cool with that as well?

What about cranking submissions too long, are you cool with that as well?
Nobody cared when Weidman landed unnecessary follow up shots on Munoz.

because he claims to know the people are out when he hits them

I would say most dont care. Its the risk of fighting you sign a contract knowing you might get a broken arm or concussion. And i see a certain blue name always talking shit too the plebs.

Back