Artem Lobov

Ingjr

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
With a 12 and 12 record why is this guy still in the UFC? I see he just got another fight. First two fights in the UFC were losses and then managed to pull one out on his last fight. Are there any other fighters that held on to their UFC roster spot with a 11wins, 12 defeat record and two straight loses in his first two UFC fights?

mark hunt came to the ufc on a 5 fight losing streak, then promptly lost his ufc debut in a minute to mccorkle.

mark hunt came to the ufc on a 5 fight losing streak, then promptly lost his ufc debut in a minute to mccorkle.
Bit of a difference though, Hunt lost to John Barnett, Fedor, Overeem, Manhoef, Mousasi and McCorkle. Lobov has a losing record on the regional UK/Ireland scene.

His fight on the Belfast card seems like a gimme fight for Ishihara to be honest. I think he gets cut afterwards.

He has thunder in his fist

original

Artem gives Connie locker room bonuses, ya know what im sayin

Artem brings in the ratings and the money. Also, the second most talked about fighter on the roster.

he is Conors bitch , Dana is also Conors bitch , simple

And about hi losing record, the guy had many issues that lead him to fight unfocused unprepared for the most

I cant believe how many people make excuses for Lobov

He flat out sucks. Terrible. Dreadful. Pitiful. Never a UFC calibre fighter and produced one of the worst fights i have ever seen vs Avila. All the other worst fights are lay n pray specials which shows you how awful that standup battle was.

This dude really rustles my jimmies.

artem is useless as a fighter. he is like a shooter tutor you use for a street hockey goalie

Back