Do you think the UFC is forever grateful for guys like Bigfoot, that put that amazing fight...

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
...with Hunt?
I mean, UFC maybe will not cut Bigfoot even he being 1-5 in his last 6.
The guys that put on historical fights always are given that extra edge by the UFC.

The UFC dont hespect nathing

If you are lucky to fall into the baldfather graces you might get a pass once in a while. Besides that, its always been about how much you are worth to them.

I dont think they havent cut him because they are being nice. I think they just trying to avoid him and other fighters going to bellator.

UFC don't give a fuck what you did for them. They only care about themselves and making money.

UFC wouldn't even cover the gas for funeral costs if Bigfoot got dieded in the cage.
They give zero fucks.

Probably at least a bit.

Hard to say if it's just that, or the fact that it's a HW division, but any other fighter getting easily starched like Bigfoot would have been gone long time ago.

Nelson is in similar situation, only that his losses were somehow competitive/wasn't getting finished.

naw him being at Hw helps, the division is shallow and he has big wins over big names so he adds depth. its all about the $$$

Yes.
Friends-Forever-images.gif

Yeah

For an hour after the event

The company will drop him like a bad fart.
But the fans will remember him, he put on a epic show (both did), pure heart and deserve the respect they earned from fight fans.

they got paid, took their money and its a case of onwards and upwards.
They both should not care what the ufc thinks as a company, they fight earn money its their job.

The UFC clearly likes some guys more than others. Don't tell me they treat Chuck the same way they treat Leo Kuntz. Just where Bigfoot is on the Chuck-Kuntz continuum is hard to say, but I would venture closer to Chuck than Kuntz.

We have to look at the fighters he lost to.... Arlovski, Mir, Hunt, Struve, Nelson.... I mean, these are not cans.... Struve beat the champion Miocic, Mir needs no introdcution, Arlovski was supposed to get a ts, Hunt can KO anyone, Nelson the same.... When you´re fighting top fighters, specially at hw, anything can happen. Of course Pezao´s career is at th end, but you know.... just saying...

They give no fucks, Pete sell had a job for life according to joe silva after the 2nd quarry fight. Life equalled 18months.

Back