Do You Think UFC Is being unfair to Aldo?

LegalizeMDMA

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
He really deserves a rematch with Connor. Instead they keep lining up other fights for Connor which would generate more money for UFC AND they're not even decent enough to strip Connor of the belt! It's getting really ridiculous and really unfair to Aldo in my opinion :(

Why have rankings and divisions at all if the fights that get made are simply the fights that generate the most money?

No they're not. He hasn't earned a rematch yet. And Conor should not be stripped. Aldo went longer without defending the belt on several occasions.

I think they are fooking everyone
Including the ring girls

Yes they are fucking him. He's more then earned the rematch. I don't think they should promise fights to guys. They started giving out rematches too easily. Back in the day Tito, couture, lidell, Matt Hughes none of those guys got rematches they had to go out and win a few fights.

That being said Mcgregor vs Alvarez was absolutely the right match to make.

I think the UFC is being greedy, and as Aldo is getting fucked as a by product. It doesn't help that he hasn't exactly been a team player and is a general pain in the UFC's ass. However he's too valuable to a potential rival org for the UFC to cut him

I think they are fooking everyone
Including the ring girls
giphy.gif

Obviously they're are fucking Aldo.

Anyone who comes in here saying otherwise is pushing an agenda.

one could make the argument that sure the ufc is fucking aldo . but from a ufc point of view, the ufc could argue that aldo has repeatedly pulled out of events over the years so this is the ufc's payback.

Not at all

Aldo needs to fight Holloway and he can pretty much bank on the winner of that fight ending up with the full-blown title. So he's basically just mad that the fight isn't for the belt NOW even though it'll decide who gets the belt in two months.

Yes.

Like Wandy wanted to fuck Chuck.

nah, i'm sure Aldo isn't giving his consent. this is something a bit worse..

For what is worth, the ufc probably got aldo laid more than the other way around.

Yes they are
Yes he has
Yes he should

He was injured, not the same thing

was Penn stripped when he fought GSP for the belt?? The LW belt wasn't defended for over a year because he fought GSP and he wasn't steipped .
So why would u strip Conor then?? Because he's an active fighter??

thought this was gonna be an "at least take him out to dinner first" punchline

Back