Evan Dunham has such an underrated resume and he got robbed against RDA and Sherk

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
Two former, top level champs.

Resume should be

Aurelio
Griffin
Sherk
Lentz
Tibau
RDA
Pearson
JLau
Glenn

he arguably beat TJ Grant as well. Dude is a complete fighter you pretty much have to finish him to decisively beat him.

Dude always brings it! The kick barboza landed on him was nasty. He had a very impressive performance against a veteran in Rick Glenn, would love for the Trujillo fight to be rebooked.

I remember the dunham / sherk fight. I thought he won that one too, and if i remember correctly he was on a fucking tear going into it. I dont recall the RDA Fight tho. He was good back then but i havent watched him in a while

He is very well rounded, but I've always thought that limited strength and athleticism have kept him from reaching a higher ceiling. Quite similar to Joe Lauzon.

That being said, I always enjoy his fights.

The Sherk decision was tragic

I would like to see him fight Will Brooks, if Brooks gets past Cowboy

Melvin Guillard knocked him out in impressive fashion.

Agreed, dude seems to have the skill to beat really good fighters, unfortunately he hasn't been consistent enough to put a streak together and go on a title run.

I thought RDA beat him close and TJ beat him pretty handily but the Sherk decision was awful.

He is certainly underrated.

Two former, top level champs.

Resume should be

Aurelio
Griffin
Sherk
Lentz
Tibau
RDA
Pearson
JLau
Glenn

he arguably beat TJ Grant as well. Dude is a complete fighter you pretty much have to finish him to decisively beat him.

I agree with everything here except I thought TJ beat him very soundly.

He dominated Sherk, that decision still boggles my mind
One of those rounds was 10-8 type stuff
I also agree, I though th e as straight robbed against RDA as well, though thst fight was closer
He suffers fro not being the best athlete, he got blasted by Barboza and Guillard because he's slow - and losing to Cowboy happens to almost everyone. Also the lost to TJ Grant is nothing to scoff at dude could have been champ, he's a top 10 LW talent still in my honest opinion.

Back