UFC fighters should be embarrassed for the UFN 96 weign in results

blah_blah619

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I can't remember any UFC card, Fight Night, numbered UFC's, TUF finale's, where so many fighters missed weight. That shit is embarrassing as a fan to see and the fighters should be asking themselves to show each other a little bit more respect and show up ready to work. Especially when you're fighting for the biggest organization trying to make your way up to the big shows.

Rumour has it Ari Emanuel is hyperventilating right now

sdJ3EAl.jpg

i recall this happening not too long ago- there were 2, maybe 3 fighters on a card that missed weight.

i distinctly recall thinking there must be an faulty scale in the hotel that several fighters were using to gauge how much they needed to lose.

i recall this happening not too long ago- there were 2, maybe 3 fighters on a card that missed weight.

i distinctly recall thinking there must be an faulty scale in the hotel that several fighters were using to gauge how much they needed to lose.

I've heard of this happening as well. I think 4 fighters missed weight but only 1 was really off so that could be a possibility for this event as well.

"fok belts, fok rankings, fok weight classes"

UFC 2016

I honestly could care less

Back