If You Could, Would You Reverse Time and Prevent Conor From Ever Joining The UFC?

xFeeLPaiN

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Lets say you have the Ability to prevent conor from ever becoming a Mainstream MMA Fighter & Joining the UFC, Would you do it or are you fine with things how are right now? really interested to hear your opinions.

Edit: I Like Conor too guys, damn

No. Why would anyone want that?

Even if you're not a fan of his you have to respect what he's accomplished and helped do for the sport. Regardless he's helped it gain exposure and grow some. Maybe not as much as he himself thinks but he has some.

No, of course not. He helped reinvigorate the sport and make it bigger than it's ever been. Not only are his fights must watch so are the press conferences he's apart of.

Nah, I'm not THAT much emotionally involved into MMA. Plus there's a ton of great fights apart from Conor. I'm getting Romero vs Weidman, Gastelum vs Cerrone and Dodson vs Lineker, who gives a fuck about McGregor.

Wow. You bitter jealous bastard.

UFp2BmI.png

If i could reverse time I'd probably do a ton of other shit than prevent someone from joining the ufc

If I could reverse time I would go back to before this thread was made just so I could read it for the first time again.

no- he's done more good than harm so far.

i'm not a fan of him holding up the featherweight division, but he does make a lot of money (for himself and the ufc, obviously). but a rising tide raises all boats, and a lot of fighters are starting to see their true earning potential because of him.

as already mentioned, i'd rather go back in time and nix the reebok deal.

LOL Conor is Hitler now?
The rustle is real

Nope but I would go back and put serious money on Diaz in the first fight.

No way, his fans are annoying at all times, but he is good for MMA.

Did you dream about buttefly effect and conor kept coming back TS?

No I enjoy his fights. I'd rather Dana grow a pair and make meaningful fights. Conor should have never been allowed to step out of FW before defending a couple times.

I would have never opened up a credit card or gotten your mom pregnant

Id go back in time and tell my dad not to order UFC 40 because one of my favourite wrestlers Ken Shamrock is fighting in a cage. I hate this sport.

No I enjoy his fights. I'd rather Dana grow a pair and make meaningful fights. Conor should have never been allowed to step out of FW before defending a couple times.
Ton of meaningful fights have been announced.

Back