How Would Alex Oliveria do at WW?

Kenny Powerth

Jean Belt (Jelt)
@red
Reaction score
He missed weight badly, looked emaciated, is tall and has broad shoulders. I saw another TS say he walks around at over 200, idk know how true that is but cutting to 155 is a problem regardless. How do you guys think he would do at WW? Happy Friday.

Talk amongst yourselves.....

Journeyman. Doesn't matter what weight division.

He's fought alot at WW.

Does OK.

Maybe top 40 guy...nothing more.

Does have a nice smile and solid dance moves though. Also Cowboy Cerrone's feather in his hat as well.

He's fought alot at WW.

Does OK.

Maybe top 40 guy...nothing more.

Does have a nice smile and solid dance moves though. Also Cowboy Cerrone's feather in his hat as well.

Does he gain power from having the feather in his hat? Does he have to keep the hat on to keep the power or does it build up residually the longer he keeps it on?

My new estimated calculation based on the transitive properties of the Cerrone feather have Oliveria being a top 10 guy.

He looked bigger than Cerrone at WW, probably where he belongs

He looks good at WW and has had multiple fights there.

Does he gain power from having the feather in his hat? Does he have to keep the hat on to keep the power or does it build up residually the longer he keeps it on?

My new estimated calculation based on the transitive properties of the Cerrone feather have Oliveria being a top 10 guy.
2b9yp.gif

His manager said he had problems to cut due to the long flights so close to the event, his cuts are normally not difficult, according to him.

He missed weight badly, looked emaciated, is tall and has broad shoulders. I saw another TS say he walks around at over 200, idk know how true that is but cutting to 155 is a problem regardless. How do you guys think he would do at WW? Happy Friday.

Talk amongst yourselves.....
Obviously another noob that doesnt even do their homework before creating a thread.

Back