The majority Conor fans are just simply fairweather fans, simple as that.

Drunk Bum

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There has literally been 2-3 threads a day about Conor after the 1st Diaz fight and WAY less Conor nuthuggery.

After the 2nd Diaz fight however, since Conor won the rematch (If you really wanna call it a "win"), these boards are now flooded with more fairweather fans.

If Eddie wins I expect Sherdog to implode again and many accounts gone.

Inb4 insecure Conor fans

hahaa they want some attention bro

ConorBless

That's the same for all great fighters.

The majority of fans are humans.

yeah, it's like, if you like your fighters to be entertaining and to win fights all the time, what the fuck are you even doing calling yourself an mma fan, bro?

Join date is usually around the 1st aldo fight and before the first nate fight.

Conor haters like yourself are responsible for a hefty number of Conor threads.

How many Conor threads have you started this week ts?

always been with him!! you haters are the ones that always switch bandwagons, holloway, siver, mendes,diaz, now alvarez

I think Russians are fair weather fans. Back when Stalin was a big star everyone was like "Yay, Communism" but a few tens of millions of citizens are murdered by communists and you guys were all like "ugh, communism sucks".

Casuals love to be fed bullshit.

Conny has a giant shovel too.

Calls out Conor fans and then says inb4 Conor fans. Well no shit.

Dude keeps backing his shit up. I ain't for or against but I am impressed

I believe we are calling it a win, due to him getting his hand raised after the fight.

...and don't forget that your join date and/or silly belt rank make you more or less knowledgeable...sheesh

Ronda had fairweather fans, Jones had fairweather fans, etc etc etc...

70% of UFC fans are fairweather fans. Sh*t, for that matter, 70% of the world are fad and trend and media followers...

All I can say is that I will, and have always, supported my favorite fighters...

Whatever you want to tell yourself. ...

Back