JDS needs to rematch Reem as soon as possible

PanicWrestler

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
LEL what a terrible fight that was.

still can't believe Reem won LEL.

I can't believe either, Cigano looked like shit in that fight.

Cigano is training with some savages. JDS will put Reem to sleep early if they fight

Reem will light him up again. Stipe didn't beat reem standing he beat him with a td and gnp.

JDS ran from rothwell for 5 rnds and would get lit up again by reem.

LEL at JDS getting a rematch when his ass was just put out by Reem.

LEL

LEL

LEL

post-47273-kate-upton-laughing-gif-Imgur-iuhI.gif

tumblr_nzn0jcFvH11upwz95o2_400.gif

LEL

Reem will light him up again. Stipe didn't beat reem standing he beat him with a td and gnp.

JDS ran from rothwell for 5 rnds and would get lit up again by reem.
JDS made Rothwell look like he didn't even belong in that cage. I love to see that kind of clinic at HW. It's a rare treat and JDS has given us a lot of them.

Anyway, yeah, for sure rematch Reem. I want to see Werdum fight Barnett.

For what? Both elite HWs for a time, that time has passed. I have no desire to see one of these guys concussed, confused, and generally all fucked up again.

For what? Both elite HWs for a time, that time has passed. I have no desire to see one of these guys concussed, confused, and generally all fucked up again.
Why are you here and not on an American Ninja Warrior forum?

{<BJPeen}

JDS would get murked again. Reem nailed Stipe with that exact same left hook that he KOed JDS with, only Stipe (barely) survived it. JDS is shot. And Stipe can only absorb so many strikes before he loses his chin too. That hook was brutal and pinpoint on his chin, you saw how he didn't even topple over he dropped vertically, it was actually a flash KO but he did manage to recover, even if he didn't really remember what happened in the fight as became clear from his interview. Full credit to him for surviving it but if there were a rematch I don't know if he would survive it again.

Back