GSP's most likely opponent if he fights at UFC 206

danny23

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There's still time for them to announce him,so I'm hoping :rolleyes:

Imo,it's from Nick Diaz,Johny Hendricks and Robbie Lawler.

I'd prefer an easy tune up fight, so Nick Diaz :p
Hendricks rematch is a possibility as Georges would want to get disputed decision off his back and Lawler will be a great fight as well.

What do you think?

GSP vs Diaz 2???

Fuck no.

We've seen the fight already...and I don't think the sequel will be any different than the first fight.

Gsp named 3 guys.

Woodley
Maia
or Nick Diaz.

-_-'

Maia would be good tho.

fight for the WW belt or My ear.

Probably the winner of Hendo-Bisping or Hendricks.

GSP vs Maia is a good option
Also a seasoned vet like Maia can finally get that big,juicy paycheck he deserves

should have been lawler 2x defending welterweight champion vs the greatest welterweight champion in the world but hes fucking scared so now its st pierre vs nicks little bro

Maia would likely fight the winner of Woodley vs Thompson,so I don't see it happening.

Nick or Maia. I don't see the winner of Woodley/Wonderboy being ready by 206 so Nick or Maia make the most sense. If he's serious about wanting the belt and wants to earn a shot at it (not that he really needs to, but he's a competitor so he may see it this way) then Maia would be the choice. If not, Diaz would be the bigger fight so he's likely to take that one. Could also see Bisping as an option if he retains against Hendo.

Anderson or Nick. Although Nick makes little sense. But what does make sense in the Ultimate Fuckery Championship these days ? If he's not fighting for a belt. It loses alot of appeal, imo. And I'd rather he stay retired.

Back