Bets - ufc lineker vs dodson.

He's from Brazil. Must be salty...

I wish they were taller

I got Dodson, Brooks, Smolka & Burkman.

But won't put any $ on that card.

Dodson by KO, round 1
Dodson should ko him and make it easy. Dodson is faster , more skilled , and hits b early as hard. Dodson easy first round ko.

Lin by 3rd round TKO

Dodson hasn't looked the same since coming back off of ACL surgery. May 2015, (his first fight back) he took on Zach... a wrestler who used his wrestling threat to land a sh*t load of looping punches to Dodson. The same looping punches that Lineker KO'z people with. Dodson pulled off a 29/28 dec... that to me didn't look very decisive at all & Dodson's foot work was not what it used to be. It certainly wasn't against Mouse. His prior outing against Mouse was much stronger.

Dodson looked great against Manny... for what that's worth... but he didn't need his foot work to do that. He'z going to need it against Lineker.

Lin backs his opponent up & makes them ride their bike around the ring constantly because the second you stop circling, he comes in with terrifying body & head punches. Either guy can finish, but it looks to me like Lin has the better chance at it.

Lin's never been knocked down... & he seems to be able to keep throwing power… at high volume… into the 3rd in his last few fights without gassing. Dodson is going to have to run the outside the whole time while Lin presses from the inside. Dodson may use wrestling to try & slow that down, but Lin is no slouch on the ground & never stays on the bottom long if not just bounce right back up.

Back