Mcgregor V Alvarez - Who takes it? how? and why?

ricioyourdoom

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
As the title says.

I think that it will go one of two ways.
1) McGregor knocks him out in the first or second round in an exchange or catching him shooting.
2) McGregor wins a 3 - 2 or 4 - 1 decision.

If I had to choose id say option 1).

Mcgregor takes it for me as he is just better period on the feet and most the time in MMA is spent on the feet, each round also starts on the feet. Eddie will be a panic wrestler, we will see.

Conor by KO or TKO in round 2. One two combination like he did against Chad Mendes.

I see it being a close fight with lots of back and forth similar to the Diaz fight but Eddie will wrestle better
But I think mcgregor rocks Eddie worse too
I think
Mcgregor within three or Eddie by decision

I see it being a close fight with lots of back and forth similar to the Diaz fight but Eddie will wrestle better
But I think mcgregor rocks Eddie worse too
I think
Mcgregor within three or Eddie by decision
it will actually look like the siver fight

Conor is clinical striker with a bomb in his left and significant reach advantage over Alvarez, a very hittable wrestler. I'd be surprised if it lasts more than a round.

Mac will obsess on his TDD the same way he did on Nate's striking, & he will hit the very hitable Alvarez until he crumbles.

If Eddie drags him deep you can't go against 5 round Eddie.

Alvarez has fans now, whod have thought eh?
Only people who dont like eddy are guys who just started watching his career in ufc. The guy has been part of some of the best light weight fights ever and paved the way for guys like connor . Connor thinks its jealousy that people dont like him, in actuality its his lack of respect for the guys who built this sport for him.

Dana by doctors stoppage due to paper cuts from dollar bills

BloodMoney.jpg

Alvarez is going to win probably in the 3 round. Mc Gregor will be gassed by that time, so Alvarez will do quick work on that round with a KO or with a submission and bye bye. What really surprise me is that people already believed the bullshit that the irish little mafia guy sold, that he is a top fighter, when his level is highly in doubt, we will see what is his real record when he begins to fight top level fighters.

Alvarez is going to win probably in the 3 round. Mc Gregor will be gassed by that time, so Alvarez will do quick work on that round with a KO or with a submission and bye bye. What really surprise me is that people already believed the bullshit that the irish little mafia guy sold, that he is a top fighter, when his level is highly in doubt, we will see what is his real record when he begins to fight top level fighters.

Conor is 7 and 1 in the UFC and has faced the best of the best consistently.
He has knocked out well over half of his opponents too. Completely average alright, yawn.

Eddie is great at implementing the cage to his benefit, as we seen when Conor's back is up against the cage he easily gets trapped and takes damage as we seen in the Nate fights... I think Eddie will smother him and use the same type of game plan he did against Pettis which was a split dec, Not the funnest fight to watch but COULD stifle Connor's strengths his power/movement! Eddie via dec - His last 2 fights b4 he won the belt were Splits so were going to see what happends?!?!?!?!

Back