Hendo on Bisping: His body has changed more than mine

El General

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/9/3...ater-barbs-michael-bisping-s-body-has-changed

Says bispings body has changed more than his. Says trt was legal when he used it so it wasn't cheating.

My thoughts: off the top of my head, the biggest change I can think of in Bisping body type was when he dropped from lhw to mw, nothing suspicious imo he just looked more ripped, is normal. Also, i dont consider Dan's trt use cheating. He didn't abuse it and exceed limits like chael. When it was no longer allowed he stopped using it. Although more powerful, i liken it to a supplement that went from legal to the banned list, he didn't continue to use. He played within the rules, even when they changed.
Discuss.

eh, I don't care about PED usage, I'm annoyed is with his follow up shots in KO'ed guys, and the back of the head shots
Dan_Henderson_Michael_Bisping.jpg

sure make great pic tho...

(to be fair with the guy, I don't see the referee)

Last edited:
Haven't observed too much change in the bisping body but dan don't look to bad for a 45 yr old man

eh, I don't care about PED usage, I'm annoyed is with his follow up shots in KO'ed guys, and the back of the head shots
I've always said I'd rather see a quick stoppage over a late one. I'd rather see a Hall/Brunson or a Fedor/Hendo than a Hunt/Stipe, Rockhold/Weidman, or a Cain/JDS 2/3.

Being tough or absorbing damage well isn't intelligent defense to me.

Also known as the Homer Simpson defense.

I just hope it's not an early stoppage like last match.

im actually really hoping Bisping mauls the old fool
i know Dan is a darling on here but the way the dude keeps hitting people after they are CLEARLY in dead mode is just disgusting

Bisping was out and Henderson knew it and punched as hard as he could, don't blame it on the judge

exactly Dan's the worst type of scum. He wouldn't give a shit If he killed Bisping with that shot

I don't feel his trt use was cheating the way other who used it were.

There has been some some people calling Bisping out for PED's but he has never failed a test in a super long career.

Hope Hendo gets the win

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back