Luke Thomas - "no comment" on why people were cheering Wonderboy over WWchamp Woodley

HateTheGame

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is he learning his SJW shit is not wanted? Did we finally break him? I'm surprised he didn't want to grandstand about what happened at the presser

Maybe its because Wonderboy earned his spot and didnt sit out over a year crying for a title shot.

Kelvin 29 -28.

Woodley was in the right place at the right time to become champ, Robbie was coming off a hell of a fight with Condit.

The true champ will ne crowned in New York and if its Woodley ill glady eat my words and not call him a paper champ.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe its because Wonderboy earned his spot and didnt sit out over a year crying for a title shot.

Kelvin 29 -28.

Woodley was in the right place at the right time to become champ, Robbie was coming off a hell of a fight with Condit and clearly got smaller after USDA.

The true champ will ne crowned in New York and if its Woodley ill glady eat my words and not call him a paper champ.
No I'm pretty sure Tyron is the true champ

Stop being so salty, he got his shot and knocked out Lawler

Luke Thomas is the best person on the MMA beat, All you haters can suck it..

Thompson stays active, fights and beats everyone

Woodley stays crying on the sidelines

It's that easy. Nobody likes a crybaby.

I'm still waiting for Luke to bust out of his whiteface costume

That timestamp tho

No comment sounds more pathetic and like he has some douchy white guilt thing to say but won't.

Why can't he comment?

This dork can't even speculate on MMA reasons why people might like Wonderboy more?

i am happy for Tyron Woodley,
he will get his fat check,
it's good to be a champion fighting on this card

I assumed it was because Wonderboy trains with Weidman and them, as he said NY is his home away from Carolina.

I'm a Huge Luke Thomas fan.
He's the Only one to call out some you guys blatant bigotry.
War Luke !

I'm brown, but I root for Wonderboy. . . actually I don't like Tyrone cuz of his attitude and persona not cuz of his race

Sadly i used to like Luke

Back