Cyborg and Gabi Garcia size comparison.

Someone was arguing with me a few weeks ago that Gabi could make 145 and fight Cyborg. They kept using that modeling pick of her where she's shredded as proof. That woman is gigantic.

Gabi may be bigger, but Cyborg would still beat her down. Take notes Ronda (and her sissy fans) weight isn't everything. I would love to see that fight go down, I hope they have a falling out and settle it in the cage/ring.

918246172.jpg

giphy.gif

Last I heard Gabi was Fighting at 200lbs+. Unless it's RIZIN, this fight will never happen.

While I think Gabi has some of the worst striking I've ever seen in MMA and would get knocked out cold against Cyborg, if she was able to get a hold of her and take her down she could probably tap her.

Gabi would get destroyed. Almost got TKO'éd by a professional wrestler.

eimddEl1K4tnq.gif

And Cyborg was mounted by Carano... Gabi is a lot better now, she still isn't good but she's way better than she was in that fight.

Gabi would be a tougher opponent than Lina Landsberg was. Cyborg couldn't just power her way out of sub attempts.

Cyborg is standing on something, Gabi is around 6 inches taller is she not?

ehh, it's only about a 100 pound cut. shouldn't be a problem.

She's pretty big.... For a girl, i guess.

vUZodYV.jpg

5240fd0730dd7010c616c7f317912d86.jpg

And yes, Gabi's in heels, but i highly doubt she's rocking anything bigger than a 2" heel.

She is literally in a class all her own.

Back