Here's the thing about those that dislike "Conor"

Logicalbjj

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
As far as I am concerned those who are "agains"t conors success and "hate" on him are really just the same ones that dislike him to some extent it's not hard to understand when you look at why people hate the man.

If you disagree you're an idiot. Conor like him or not you have to like w

Respect how good he is as a man/fighter. The man can sell and talks a good game too I'll tell ya that much ?

Thanks for sharing more things. Looking forward to more things being shared about Conor.

shocked-what-gif.gif

Shut up ts, you know nothing.

As far as I am concerned those who are "agains"t conors success and "hate" on him are really just the same ones that dislike him to some extent it's not hard to understand when you look at why people hate the man.

Respect how good he is as a man/fighter. The man can sell and talks a good game too I'll tell ya that much ?
I am very concerned about your shit spelling. Also the " does not go before the T in against.

I'm also concerned that your "Conor like him or boy you have to like w" line is just jargon.

Lastly I'm concerned that you made a statement for your last sentence ending with a ?

A lot of concern regarding OP

Yeah alpha alright,all he does is yell like a lunatic when he gets offended smh

{<Mcgoat}

<{hughesimpress}>

I like him as a person everyone I've talked to who've met him in person sais he's a nice guy and the belligerent gypsy persona is an act. He's a good business man and doesn't bend over for anyone, now saying that I don't have to suck his nuts like some of the people here repeat his catchphrases and demean his opponents even Conor doesn't do that. He's a good fighter with holes in his game, that's all. If he's still around in 5 years and actually defends his titles it would go a long way to legitimize his success and prve he's as good as he sais he is, right now there's alot of asterixes around his accomplishments.

you didn't do anything here other than elevate your opinion of yourself and come across as an elitist. You literally just said "anyone who doesn't like what I like is an angry person, and they are all idiots".

I'm sorry but if that's your best effort at making an intellectual case for Conor, you're close minded and "an angry idiot"

What is it about Conor fans and how they just cant except that he's not everyone's favourite?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back