UFC 205 tickets sell out in like 5 seconds.

Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
[rant]

As soon as they are released at 10 am on ticketmaster, greedy StubHub bots buy them ALL up and sell them for like 10x the price. Some of us were anticipating this for the longest.

The greed is real!

Conor sells out arenas quicker than he KOs Aldo

<mma3>

Smh i tried getting them at 10 on the dot.no luck.not paying 600 a ticket.

Yea, screw that! It will look better on my tv anyway, I wanted the experience. Oh well... *Shrugs*

Ticketmaster, The UFC and Madison Square Garden completely screwed UFC fans.

MSG allowed all their employees a chance to score tickets before the FIght club presale.

3,000 employees lined up and took EVERY affordable ticket.

Then these employees (SCUMBAGS that they are) put those tix up on stubhub at 10x the price.

There were no $100, $250 and $450 tickets available to the public. That was a myth.

It was all a giant scam.

Fuck the UFC. Fuck Ticketmaster. Fuck MSG. And most of all fuck those scumbag MSG employees. I hope they rot in hell.

That's fucked up man. Hate shit like that.

MSG allowed all their employees a chance to score tickets before the FIght club presale.

Then these employees (SCUMBAGS that they are) put those tix up on stubhub at 10x the price.

There were no $100, $250 and $450 tickets available to the public.

It was all a giant scam.

Fuck the UFC. Fuck Ticketmaster. Fuck MSG. And most of all fuck those scumbag MSG employees. I hope they rot in hell.

That's absolutely ridiculous. I get if you actually can't go to an event, but ticket flippers are literally some of the biggest scum on earth.

Damn, I didn't know mass ticket flipping was another business as well! Capitalism for ya.

I'm gonna stream out of spite now! (J/k mods ;-) )

There were no $100, $250 and $450 tickets available to the public. That was a myth.

It was all a giant scam.

Damn, had no idea it was going down like this, C. Cheers for the scoop and sorry to all Sherbrothers who are/were planning to attend.

ripoff.jpg

Damn, had no idea it was going down like this, C. Cheers for the scoop and sorry to all Sherbrothers who are/were planning to attend.

ripoff.jpg

It's a shame brother.

Makes me sick to my stomach.

Can someone tell me how/why that is legal?

It seems like it just pisses everybody off in the whole world

Damn, I didn't know mass ticket flipping was another business as well! Capitalism for ya.

I'm gonna stream out of spite now! (J/k mods ;-) )

It's not really true capitalism as the value of the tickets become inflated beyond their demand value when an external group comes in as the middle man and increases the value.

If you wanted to buy a can of soda that was valued at $1 and someone ends up buying all of them because they are the vendor's son and then tells you he'll sell them to you for $5, that's not capitalism. That's a crime.

I'm a cheap mfer I will not pay 1000 dollar for a 12 fights hell no

That should be illegal. No tickets on ticket master but stub hub snatched em all up. As if the ticket prices weren't expensive enough. I don't think stubhub sells them all. No way. Just wait until fight day when they're desperate to sell what they have left. How do u think scalpers get tickets?

Lol you found one as cheap as $600? Found 2 yesterday and I'm sort of mad I passed them up.

Edit: realized this makes me look like a dick. $600 was outrageous for what they wanted but it was the closest thing that would get me to the show.

It was all a giant scam.

This happens for most Toronto events

But the interest in UFC has been dwindling for years here, so I might actually be able to score reasonably priced tickets for UFC 206

Back