does anyone have a funny, great and loyal fan base like mcgregor?

james31

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
they say entertaining and funny shit at pressers and other venues, the support him to the point where they follow him all over the world to make US soil home octagon advantage and they are just in general great ppl as far as i can tell. It really does make it to the point where his opponents are shook before the fight because of the unconditional support.

Also they are intelligent as they are around here slaying all the haters on a hourly basis.

I wanted to take this time and say I appreciate you and keep slaying dem boyz and congrats on a great career by everyones lord and saviour, the mystic one

"funny?"

"great?"

Loyal I will give you. The other two.....no

This is what MMA has devolved into

No, McGregor's fanbase is the greatest fanbase of them all. My favorite part of the McGregor fanbase is their intense knowledge of the history of the sport and their respect towards all fighters

t
they say entertaining and funny shit at pressers and other venues, the support him to the point where they follow him all over the world to make US soil home octagon advantage and they are just in general great ppl as far as i can tell. It really does make it to the point where his opponents are shook before the fight because of the unconditional support.

Also they are intelligent as they are around here slaying all the haters on a hourly basis.

I wanted to take this time and say I appreciate you and keep slaying dem boyz and congrats on a great career by everyones lord and saviour, the mystic one
hey are not funny nor loyal.
they are those brain dead who crave for something.
they have no clue about the sport, and 90% of them will leave once Conor vanishes or loses. Or they will jump on the next bandwagon, much like they did from (Ronda to Conor)

No. McGregor's fans are truly beautiful, articulate, well spoken and educated. Isn't that right @LouisBolanos

The Conor "fans" at the 205 presser seemed like audience plants.

Generally, the people overly invested in McGregor winning or losing (this means you too haters) are the worst posters on this forum.

I think we should add an 18+ ID verification process on Sherdog.

Straight up The Vanishing.

Hey now, not all conor fans are disrespectful kids. Some of is just like exciting strikers, and the butthurt is just icing on the cake.

Is there anything more pathetic than devoting your forum time to making one thread after another about how much you hate one specific fighter?

It's pretty fucking sad, I must say.

No more pathetic group of people on this forum than Mcgregor haters. I feel sorry for them at this point. Sad little bunch of children they are.

Is there anything more pathetic than devoting your forum time to making one thread after another about how much you hate one specific fighter?

It's pretty fucking sad, I must say.

No more pathetic group of people on this forum than Mcgregor haters. I feel sorry for them at this point. Sad little bunch of children they are.

every single one of them projects

2) A way to blame others for your own negative thoughts by repressing them and then attributing them to someone else. Due to the sorrowful nature of delusionand denial it is very difficult for the target to be able to clarify the reality of the situation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back