Gabe Rosado: "I'd beat Conor McGregor in the cage ... give me a couple months of training"

an average boxer want a money fight....

Lol

(and I hate Conor btw)

an average boxer want a money fight....

Lol

(and I hate Conor btw)

The sad part is that he'd probably beat Conor with few months of grappling training. UFC talent pool is so shallow.

The sad part is that he'd probably beat Conor with few months of grappling training. UFC talent pool is so shallow.

few month probably not.

a good year in a good camp. yeah maybe.

Who that, he from the TUF show or what

Then he should try to change his bum life and make that mcg money.

true.

not everyone has the ground game Krazyhorse does.

H7O0les.gif

this is too salty, it's even funny lol

Last edited:
Just the fact that conor can teep and roundhouse him would probably be too foreign for him to handle, forget the grappling.

Straight boxing Gabe by TKO.

golovkin_vs_rosado_BX_SportsCenter1-530x317.jpg

He took a horrific beating from Golovkin. Gabe's brain isn't all there. He might end becoming the Puerto Rican version of Fernando Vargas later in life.

Back