why does UFC owe Jose respect when Jose has no respect for the fans?

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jose has shown again and again in his career that he has absolutely no respect for the fans. In fact he flaunts about shirking his promotional duty. So why does UFC need to respect him? Can't wait to see Lil Jose get 13 seconds slept in the US courts

I fucking love Aldo but sometimes I do wonder what's going on in his head

also I don't really care about getting respect from him, I like watching him in the octagon, all the other bs doesn't really bother me

Just ignore the drama, and you"ll realize that this would be a big loss for the UFC.

not to mention he didn't really have that many fans in the first place. His PPV buys were awful.

He has many fans. And he respect them.
You know nothing.

He's one of their longest reigning champions. He might not of done his part to promote himself, but everyone isn't going to be a superstar. The UFC contract is vague as fuck when it comes to promotional duties. Aldo wanting to as little as possible is his peep caribe. It has nothing to do with respect for the fans. Honestly who even cares if he respects the fans. He's one helluva fighter and I enjoy watching him fight.

Jose has shown again and again in his career that he has absolutely no respect for the fans.
Nah, he's good. You're really just talking about the boor presence on Sherdog.

josealdo_dur.jpg

943b9f62f13cfd33146fc740a227f07f.jpg

Jose isnt getting actively screwed by the ufc. This situation has nothing to do with him. He should go fight Holloway and when hes done Conor will give him the hand-me-down FW belt after winning rhe LW belt and everything will be alright

Jose has shown again and again in his career that he has absolutely no respect for the fans. In fact he flaunts about shirking his promotional duty. So why does UFC need to respect him? Can't wait to see Lil Jose get 13 seconds slept in the US courts

Join us in Dana land, its bliss...

236.jpg

Agreed, he never once thanked me for all the support i gave him. people like me basically made Jose Aldo, he's forgot where he came from.

What is with the people on this site and ppv buys? Who gives a shit

The guy is an amazingly skilled fighter who I, and many others, enjoy watching. He's one of the best of all time and he deserves respect from his employer. And other than dealing with/talking about McGregor, he's always came across as very respectful and very humble

UFC is an american organization, this ain't Jungle Fights
What's your point? Like most companies, they may have their HQ here in the states, but they hold events (sell product) and rely on fighters (employees) from all over the globe.

Truth is Jose is just being a big cry baby.

The only thing he can really be pissed about is some of the medical crap the UFC was doing with him and his rib in media. Jose has sat on the sidelines for extended times also and held up the division if you want to get technical.

Jose has to understand the UFC is a business and right now Conor is the biggest business in the UFC. Jose has his interim belt so go fight someone. Conor is going to get special treatment and fighters just have to deal with it just like stars in every aspect of life get special treatment. I get everything Jose has done for the UFC and he is one of the best ever but at the same time he was never much of a draw for the UFC.

Bottom line Jose is really just pissed off about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ that Conor is making.

Back