Khabib vs Johnson

either khabib controls him and gets a decision or johnson knocks him the fuck out if khabib cant keep him down

Depends on Johnson's TD defense. If Khabib can't get him down, he's in trouble.

I think it will go similar to the Tibau fight (in the way it plays out, not necessarily in who gets the nod), with Johnson possibly having to work some scrambles rather than being able to outright stuff the tds.

I'm leaning over Johnson KO....If you don't have the length to pick him apart (Nate & Jury). He's gon tee off on you.

Khabib via split decision, but it should be close.
This fight should be dominated by each fighter for stretches, Khabib when it hits the mat or in the clinch, and Johnson at range and in the pocket.

Watch MJ on "The Ultimate Fighter Finale" and notice him attempt to defend take downs for three rounds and end up losing to Jonathan Fucking Brookins.

20090407110801_IMG_1101.JPG

20% chance Johnson KO,
80% chance Khabib UD.
Not sure why people are expecting Johnson to win...if Khabib closes the distance, that's it. Like a Maia fight, if he gets ahold of Johnson, he's in Khabib's world, and probably not coming out.

I'm leaning towards Johnson at the moment. He definitely has the tools to win by KO or decision. It'll really come down to how MJ deals with the takedowns and forward pressure of Khahib. On the feet I don't think Khabib brings much to the table making this fight very winnable for Johnson if he can keep it standing. Big "IF".

Johnson stands in the middle of the ring doing his money pose the entire fight.
Khabib goes for numerous takedowns, nothing.
Khabib actually tries to throw strikes, nothing.
Johnson stays there like a statue and takes everything.
Khabib sh*ts his pants and runs out of the octagon.
Johnson by Money Pose end of Rd 2...
20160917095658_GettyImages607373510.JPG

Back