Is there too much sodium in the Brazilian diet? why so much salt recently?

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Going back to Wanderlei, to Aldo, and Jacare

so much tears and complaints. Why can't they just handle it like businessmen?

Jacare and Aldo have reasons to be pissed...Wanderlei I don't have nearly as much sympathy for.

Sounds alot like every other fighter in the UFC.

I'm not a tard who screams fighter union and I'm a confirmed UFC shill. That being said - I can't understand anyone who gives Aldo shit for his decision.

No other long reigning champ has been so disrespected as him. By both the UFC and lately also the fans.

Too much post USADA Estrogen.. Its widespread, everyones turning into crybabies

1101950626_400.jpg

They drink ocean water

McGregor fan sooking about Aldo. Standard.

They aim to be the best. the proved themselves in the octagon and they have very valid points.
you are simply too stupid if you don't understand this is not just a business to them.

And even if it would be "just business", they are losing millions because their company's arbitrary decisions.

Jacare and Aldo have reasons to be pissed...Wanderlei I don't have nearly as much sympathy for.

No they don't.

They brought it all upon themselves.

IF they want to have more pull in the organization, then sell more fights. Conor sold 1.6 million PPV's, these other two clowns are lucky if they hit the 200K mark on their PPV's.

They need to emulate to the best of their ability what Conor is doing, they need to be entertaining both inside the cage and outside, win the fans over.

They aim to be the best. the proved themselves in the octagon and they have very valid points.
you are simply too stupid if you don't understand this is not just a business to them.

And even if it would be "just business", they are losing millions because their company's arbitrary decisions.
It's not arbitrary, they don't draw fans and don't sell as many PPVs. The decision is a profit maximizing one, the very antithesis of arbitrary

another business illiterate brazilian spotted

There is too much McGregor dick in Dana's diet recently that's why

Salty: The hip, cool, awesome, radical, word of the year used by those who are easily impressed and have a very low threshold for evidence before making rash opinions.

Sweet thread title, bro. Did you think of it all by yourself? Because I have never heard someone call someone salty.

That's not salt you are tasting, it's cum stuck in your throat. Swallow that shit and move on.

you wanna know what grinds my gears? when people misuse the notion of being salty. rockhold shit talking and being angry after bisping is salty. being angry with being mistreated by your employer (jacare) is not salty, its called standing up for yourself.

Sherdog getting very hostile towards Brazilians. It sucks having to read people bashing Brazilians all the time.

No they don't.

They brought it all upon themselves.

IF they want to have more pull in the organization, then sell more fights. Conor sold 1.6 million PPV's, these other two clowns are lucky if they hit the 200K mark on their PPV's.

They need to emulate to the best of their ability what Conor is doing, they need to be entertaining both inside the cage and outside, win the fans over.
They need to leave the UFC for a org where you don't need to act like a clown.

No one bitches about brazilian salt, everyone is happy.

Back