Can you imagine this happening?(bisping vs henderson

Logicalbjj

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Words can't begin to describe the amount of this fight dosen't make the most sense but it will be one for retribution (according to Bisping who was kod by Dan henderson the last time who)

What if things went the other way? First time lol sure, henderson got the best of the man but Bisping has come back and now the tables have turned right?

Bispings champ. Imagine if Bisping were to do the same thing this time around.

Surprised? Yeah me too. We

your threads always confused the sh*t out of me ...

Wish i knew whats going on in that beautiful mind

If Bisping KO Hendo, he will become a legend. His Ko over Rockhold already was stuff of legends in the way it happened, but defeat Hendo by KO (even old Hendo) is something hard to believe, Hendo is a warrior.

Bisping KOing anyone is a huge surprise

is this how a brain under the influence of cocaine thinks???

If Bisping KO Hendo, he will become a legend. His Ko over Rockhold already was stuff of legends in the way it happened, but defeat Hendo by KO (even old Hendo) is something hard to believe, Hendo is a warrior.
Hendo's been ko'd 3 times in his last 7. Notably, those are also the only 3 ko losses of his career. Fair to say his legendary chin is eventually showing signs of wear and ko'ing him nowadays does not carry the same significance it would have had once.

Hendo's been ko'd 3 times in his last 7. Notably, those are also the only 3 ko losses of his career. Fair to say his legendary chin is eventually showing signs of wear and ko'ing him nowadays does not carry the same significance it would have had once.

Bisping hands aren't the most powerful in the world. If he ko hendo, it would be a great accomplish. But I agreed Hendo isn't the same, but he still is tough as nails.

He is already legend and top 3 MW GOAT.

Bro you need to lurk more before making your own threads.

Back